• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
new series put out in a pack from Amazon. It is appealing. It has been compared to and apparently rivalling Dark Mirror but I find it more palatable and while it has some clinchers not what I would call serious horror so much as make you think. much more visually appealing. Once again set in a grim future but not as redundant on some things a as BM though the stories can kind of mesh together

Last edited:
I caught bits of it up here in Canada but missed too much to fully enjoy it.
Am going to have to pick it up once it goes on sale on BD

I usually get them to have anytime.
It is why I have an insanely huge and well stocked video library...lol

I don't trust Philip K. Dick adaptations but maybe if I approach from the 'It's just more Black Mirror' mindset...

I don't trust Philip K. Dick adaptations but maybe if I approach from the 'It's just more Black Mirror' mindset...
I never expect anything on screen to show the writers vision and this dos deviate more towards the fluffy I think but it is palatable

Back