• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A California couple was shocked when they saw a woman they hired to care for the pet abusing the beloved 10-week-old puppy, according to KTLA.

The dog owners said they found the woman on Rover.com in January and have been using her for pet care ever since without any problems.

On Saturday, they were watching on a home security camera when the woman allegedly slammed the puppy on the floor though. The puppy is seen in the video whimpering and struggling to get up after the impact.

They took the dog to the vet, and thankfully, she is OK with no broken bones or serious injuries.

Rover told the dog owners the company removed the woman's profile and prevented her from creating a new profile. The company also offered to help with vet bills and has been cooperating with San Bernardino County authorities.
1565216224445.png
1565216247840.png

Whyyyyyyyy?
Poor little doodle baby.

I love that the owners busted her in the act and told her out loud thru the camera to get her things and get out of the house now.

We need to know her name. She deserves to be named and shamed.

She could have easily seriously hurt that puppy.

Secure her by the ankles to a Dixie Dangler midway ride.
Have a radio controlled quick release installed on her chain.
Get the ride up to speed.
Give the remote to the doggo owner.
Live stream it with proceeds going to assist animal shelters.

I think pet sitting would have to be one of the easiest jobs out there. What the fuck got this woman's dander up? I would love to just play with someone's dog(s) all day. Sounds like my dream job, honestly.

Think how well you could get their dog potty trained since you're there all day. Could've been a great opportunity for dog slammer to showcase her talents, but she revealed her dark side instead.

Losing her job would have been the least of her worries. Bitch would need to have eyes in the back of her head because I would be AFTER her ass. 2 things you don't mess with...my grandchildren or my pets. I'm old and not scared to do time!

Back