• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Pensioner, 69, 'who identifies as a 45-year-old' begins legal action to have his age reduced so he can attract more women on Tinder
  • Emile Ratelband is a 69-year-old positivity guru famous in the Netherlands
  • He says doctors told him he has a 45-year-old's body and wants to be younger
  • Ratelband is suing his local authority after they refused the amend his age
Article:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-identifies-45-year-old-tries-change-age.html

Arrogant Dutch ponce.
His face is all off centre.
His facial hair runs off the centre median.

As for the age change...
how can I put this...

This is Effing awesome!!!.... The retardation of identity politics coming to a head... If I ever have to apply for another job I'm self identifying as a female, black, homosexual, transvestite Muslim. Turn me down and I'll sue your ass into oblivion for discrimination.

I just realized this is Emile Ratelband. This imbecile will do anything for publicity. Ass

Ya got to give the guy credit for trying to be legally honest. If he feels like he's 49, then let him. People identify as they feel all the time.

You can feel whatever you want to feel but if he were to feel and legally be 49 that affects lots of other things such as cost of life ins., etc.

If I'm 15 again then I can have sex with 15 year old girls and not get in trouble. I wonder why no one ever thought of this before.

Back