• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
[GALLERY=media, 2017][/GALLERY]

According to Lancaster police Aaron Dalton walked into the Starbucks at 9:45 pm Saturday and went behind the counter. While behind the counter Aaron decided to use the utensils sink has an urinal. He also urinated on the food merchandise.

He was arrested and charged with criminal mischief.

[GALLERY=media, 2016][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
I bought a Huawei phone about 6 months ago, and I am super pleased with it. All the fancy bells and whistles at a fraction of the price.
I've never heard of that brand. Where did you get it?
My phone is now completely dead and I'm upset beyond belief. There are a couple of pictures on the phone that can't be replaced. One is me holding my dad's hand as he was in a hospital bed under hospice. Just our hands. It's the last picture of us together.

I'm using my boyfriend's phone. I hate it's tiny screen and micro Mini buttons. Ugh.
I'm hoping I can pay someone to do surgery on my phone just to get the pictures off.

My phone is now completely dead and I'm upset beyond belief.

I'm using my boyfriend's phone. I hate it's tiny screen and micro Mini buttons. Ugh.
I'm hoping I can pay someone to do surgery on my phone just to get the pictures off.

You can almost certainly get the pics off. Sorry you are having this frustration. I sent you a private message with details about my phone.

Back