• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Pennsylvania couple faces child endangerment charges in Lycoming County after police say they starved their newborn baby.

Investigators say Justin Lawerence, 31, and Marissa Smith, 22, had a baby boy back in December.

Doctors told authorities that, after several check-ups, it appeared that the baby was not growing or gaining weight like he should, according to WNEP.

In one instance, court papers say the infant was only given half a can of formula during a time period when he should have received two or three times that much.

The couple was arrested Friday morning at their home in Lewistown. They were arraigned around 11 a.m. on Friday, but neither was able to post that sum and are currently held at Lycoming County jail, according to the Centre Daily Times.

Smith, who is three months pregnant, will be eligible for supervised parole, NorthcentralPA.com reports.

Their son is in foster care and doing well. Police say he is gaining the appropriate amount of weight.
http://fox8.com/2018/03/23/pennsylvania-couple-accused-of-starving-newborn/
[doublepost=1521955790,1521955677][/doublepost]
Composite-1100x775.jpg

Well now, that stringy haired, unkept heifer hasn't missed any meals nor the snacks in between. How are you going to starve an infant looking like that?

Dad looks like he only has about 4 teeth and 2 brain cells left.

I'm so thankful that at least she took the newborn in for check-ups and the medical staff alerted authorities, that the baby boy was placed into care and is now gaining weight.

mini-graphics-bears-428597.gif

At my 6 week post natal check up (20 years ago) my doctor handed my a urine specimen cup and asked me to, well you know.... I was so confused as to why since I was still bleeding like a sieve from just giving birth, I asked him why, and he said it is was more common think you'd think that women show up already knocked up. For me the thought of sex at the time would have been very messy, gross, and painful as hell. But I guess looking at for Mr. Toofless McBedhead and
Ms. I liveinadirtcellar, hygiene and brains are in short supply.

And why does she get supervised parole??? It's not like she needs to be home to feed her babies....

At my 6 week post natal check up (20 years ago) my doctor handed my a urine specimen cup and asked me to, well you know.... I was so confused as to why since I was still bleeding like a sieve from just giving birth, I asked him why, and he said it is was more common think you'd think that women show up already knocked up. For me the thought of sex at the time would have been very messy, gross, and painful as hell. But I guess looking at for Mr. Toofless McBedhead and
Ms. I liveinadirtcellar, hygiene and brains are in short supply.

And why does she get supervised parole??? It's not like she needs to be home to feed her babies....
6 weeks and you were still bleeding? Glad my wife wasn't like that. 2 weeks after the birth we were back at it.

May 18, 2018
A mother charged with endangering the wellfare of her child was sentenced to county prison this week after the county’s children and youth office took her malnourished 3-month-old baby into emergency custody.

Marissa L. Smith, 23, received 12 months, less one day, to 24 months, less one day, in county prison with credit for 53 days already served in front of Judge Marc F. Lovecchio.
Smith and the baby’s father, Justin R. Lawrence, both were arrested last March after the baby continuously lost weight despite instructions from a doctor that should have helped.

“The baby should have gained 6 ounces per week between Jan. 2 and Feb. 1, but instead he had nearly lost 8 ounces and was approximately 1 1/2 pounds less than he should have been,” according to an affidavit of the incident.
Lawrence was sentenced to nine to 24 months, less one day, in Lycoming County Prison.

Just sterilize them FFS!
She looks like was scarfing the kids formula down.

Is she wearing Jersey Shore garbage?
Um so like I saw the shirt and tried to find wtf it really said, or is, and couldn't. But it sure looked like it said Jersey Shore on it.

Google images search gave me a suspicion, so I googled "is jersey shore white trash". And welp, google seems to vote in the affirmative.

Back