• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A vile paedophile who raped his Thai girlfriend's two-year-old daughter dozens of times should have his sentence reduced because he suffered 'torture' the last time he was in prison, his lawyers argue.

Sentencing for the Queensland child rapist Jason Daron Mizner has been delayed because the judge was so shaken by video of the assaults she needed a break to ensure a fair sentence.

Mizner has already pleaded guilty to more than 60 child sex offences relating to a two-year-old girl, from the early 2000s, including more than 30 counts of rape and videotaping the assaults.

The prosecution wants the 44-year-old jailed for life.

But Mizner's lawyers argued his years in prison in Thailand for a separate sexual assault of another young child there should be taken into account, because of the abuse he suffered at the hands of other inmates while incarcerated.

'He received beatings and other torture, partly in relation to (the Australian) offending,' Mizner's lawyer said.

'The Australian Federal Police gave evidence at the (Thai) hearing about the Australian offending, so it's not much of a stretch that inmates in Thailand would have known.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-daughter-sentence-reduced-lawyers-argue.html[/QUOTE]

should be taken into account, because of the abuse he suffered at the hands of other inmates while incarcerated.

If it bothered him so much, he wouldn't have committed the same offense and have to go to prison, again. Obviously it didn't bother him too much, or he'd have behaved himself.

And if the photos and videos of his offense upset the judge so much she needed a break then I hope that means she ain't falling for it.

Clearly he was not afraid enough of prison torture to smarten up.
Hence no pity.
Put him in with the angriest perps there are and live stream the hijinks on Pay-Per- View.
Proceeds to the victim.

It's Australia, hell be getting a pitifully light sentence NO MATTER WHAT. No reason for any of us to get our panties in a bunch over this one folks

This isn't gonna fly in an Australian court. The defense will bring up everything that could possibly be a mitigating factor during trial and sentencing so as to eliminate the possibly of an appeal being lodged under the pretense of insufficient representation or some such shit. People like to hate defenders, but if they don't do their jobs to the best of their ability, evil people will be released on appeal. Hate lazy and incompetent prosecutors instead.

Should not even be taking in oxygen. He should have been worm food a long time ago. Worthless disgusting pedo. My heart breaks for the judge having to watch that baby be tortured.

25 October 2018

A vile paedophile who repeatedly raped his girlfriend's two-year-old daughter and filmed the sickening attacks has been jailed for 19 years.

District Court Judge Leanne Clare sentenced Jason Daron Mizner, 44, on Friday, describing his offences as 'a different kind of evil'.

Sentencing for the Queensland child rapist was earlier delayed because the judge was so shaken by video of the assaults she needed a break to ensure a fair sentence.

Mizner has already pleaded guilty to more than 60 child sex offences relating to a two-year-old girl, from the early 2000s, including more than 30 counts of rape and videotaping the assaults.

He has already spent 11 years in a Thai jail for unrelated child sex offences. He will be eligible for parole after serving 15 years of his latest sentence.

Sentencing on Friday, District Court Judge Leanne Clare said there was no evidence Mizner had shown remorse for what he had done.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ds-two-year-old-daughter-locked-19-years.html

My heart breaks for the judge having to watch that baby be tortured.

Don't waste your heart like that ... some judges enjoy it. Sad ... but true!

It was awful,so awful she needed a break ... it must have been excruciating for her mother ?

And then she gives him 19 years instead of the LIFE SENTENCE that prosecutors asked for,

which was probably excruciating for MOm too and is going to be excruciating, for the

woman with grand kids that he meets someday.

Last edited:
@lithiumgirl

The judge did express how vile the video was so I will not go so far to say they enjoyed viewing the sexual abuse of the child.

However we who visit this site know sexual predators come from all walks of life.

My take is that judges can become desensitized to the plight of the victims and not wanting to seem "unfair" do not sentence many of these monsters to the harshest sentences possilbe.

@lithiumgirl

My take is that judges can become desensitized to the plight of the victims and not wanting to seem "unfair" do not sentence many of these monsters to the harshest sentences possilbe.

My take is that I used to be in sex work and judges have snorted coke off my ass ...

Some judges aren't desensitised at all ... they're just bad.

I can't say what this judges problem is ... but she wasted her power.

Latest posts

Back