• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Okay, where to start? I'm gonna do this little history in bite-size pieces to heighten suspense, haha, and also to save myself from getting tired of "writing" about him.

I'll start out with a little basic history of his earlier life, of which I only have a limited knowledge, and much is second- and third-hand information. First off, he is half-Iraqi and half-Greek (one hell of a crazy combination from the start right there), thus the last name "Algarad"--Iraqi. I don't think his father ever played an active role in his life, and if he did, it wasn't for long. I can't remember if his father is a deadbeat or a criminal or dead or what. His mother is a Satanist, and, yes, legally named him Pazuzu. His brother died when he was around 12 or 13, and soon after he was committed for a WHILE (like at least a few years, I think) to a mental hospital. I think it was for trying to burn down the house with his mom in it or some shit, but I don't remember for sure. Supposedly around the time his brother passed he started having dreams of Native Americans telling him to do fucked up shit, and supposedly his house rests above an old Indian burial ground. That could easily just all be part of his paranoid schizophrenia, though.

Gah. I was going to type something, then i saw a shiny object and got distracted.
/scrolls through posts.

Oh yeah! Paranoid schizophrenic. Yeah, let me tell you. The burial ground thing is likely delusions. My half-brother was once pregnant with an aliens baby. He saw patterns in our shower curtain. These patterns had a message, but I don;t remember if the message was from God or Satan.
Animals had cameras in their eyes so that the government could watch him.

Must be terrifying to be so paranoid.

I keep meaning to say something here, but then I read "Pazuzu" and I just end up doing this:

[video=youtube;YAw3Xr8r6TY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAw3Xr8r6TY[/video]

You all (Natenefarious) have no idea who you are talking about as far as this guy. I went to high school with him. He graduated in 1998 from West Forsyth High School. I also went to Kennedy middle school with him in 8th grade when his family moved here from California. He is not Iraqi....seriously? His name is John Lawson his mom is not a Satanist she was sweet and she named him John and his dad was great. He is suspected now of killing his parents and he assaulted his mother whom was scared of him. He was weird in MS and HS into drugs, and crazy crap. http://myfox8.com/2014/10/06/man-ch...-was-on-probation-for-shooting-death-in-2010/

You all (Natenefarious) have no idea who you are talking about as far as this guy. I went to high school with him. He graduated in 1998 from West Forsyth High School. I also went to Kennedy middle school with him in 8th grade when his family moved here from California. He is not Iraqi....seriously? His name is John Lawson his mom is not a Satanist she was sweet and she named him John and his dad was great. He is suspected now of killing his parents and he assaulted his mother whom was scared of him. He was weird in MS and HS into drugs, and crazy crap. http://myfox8.com/2014/10/06/man-ch...-was-on-probation-for-shooting-death-in-2010/
Hey, thanks for reviving an old thread that we forgot about.

wow i just read some of the last two pages of this thread! What a moron! Who tats their face? An Idiot thats who! looks like that idiot has some friend or worshipers that popped up in this thread, idiots.:asshat: oh and if you get a tatoo on your face and your a criminal why not just get dumfuck tatoed on your forehead?

when I seen his name as well as his attempted sigils on his face I knew he'd recreated himself. As above mentioned he took the name of a Babylonian demon of the wind [and his eyes are really evil looking]

He revived it because they found two dead bodies in his backyard yesterday. I have a friend who used to sell him pot that's who alerted me to the story.

Holy shit really? Please come back and let us know more. Are the bodies his parents??

Holy shit really? Please come back and let us know more. Are the bodies his parents??
I doubt it, I don't really have any special knowledge on the case, supposedly it's two hookers he picked up and then ate but this is all just speculation. It would make sense though because the local news reports say that there are no known missing persons who the remains could belong too.

Sounds like those found n the backyard might be his folks. :grumpy:

Just a fan club meeting or what?! Fking nerds... if I knew someone like this and hung out in a piss laced house I would not brag about it.

@wippit I can't get a good glimpse at the face tat on his left cheek, do u know what it is?
I c the two lines with three dots inside on his chin. Just curiosity, had he done time prior to this arrest (as if that's a legitimate question)?

Thx. :)

Sorry....he would have graduated in 1998 if he didn't drop out and move to CA and then move back. Either way he was always a little odd....
Here he is in middle school on the left
photo.php
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....332367380103.338710.621850103&type=1&theater

No, Nate Nefarious is not Pazuzu, hahaha...I'm just one of the many kids intrigued by the man's insanity and who spent lots of time partying and drinking there.

Just a fan club meeting or what?! Fking nerds... if I knew someone like this and hung out in a piss laced house I would not brag about it.

Really? What are you doing on this site if not to satisfy your natural human curiosity concerning the morbid and grotesque? Hanging out with that guy scratched the fuck out of that itch, lemme tell ya.

Not surprised about the bodies. I've been hearing stories for years, and I've always been well aware he was capable of something like this. I suspected he was full of shit about a lot of his aspects...hell, he told me as much, that he manipulated people...but I figured his background and heritage at least were true. Oh well, I'm not as naive as I once was. And I still have a tome's worth of tales to take with me and that alone is enough that I can say it was worth partying in a nasty, piss-ridden hole with two if the most insane people I'll probably ever meet.

@NateNefarious you cannot deny you guys who all know him and are arguing about his background do not sound like groupies. I'm not worried about the morbid or grotesque aspect of this. I just think it's funny.

Three arrested after remains of two missing men found buried in North Carolina backyard
Self-described Satanist Pazuzu Illah Algarad, 35, and his alleged wife, Amber Nicole Burch, 24, were ordered held without bail after Sunday's grisly discovery behind Algarad's Clemmons home. A third person, Krystal Matlock, 28, was also arrested for allegedly helping bury a body.
2d1k7r9.jpg

(From left) Krystal Nicole Matlock, 28, Pazuzu Illah Algarad, 35, and Amber Nicole Burch, 24, were arrested Sunday in relation to the discover of shallow graves behind a home in Clemmons, N.C.​
For years a tattooed, self-described Satanist allegedly boasted of having human bodies buried in his backyard in stories friends thought were only twisted jokes.

Now two skeletons have been exhumed from that North Carolina man's backyard, leading to first-degree murder charges against him and his alleged wife.

Pazuzu Illah Algarad, 35, and Amber Nicole Burch, 24, were ordered held without bail Monday after the remains of two men missing since 2009 were discovered outside Algarad's home in Clemmons Sunday
[...]
A third person, Krystal Matlock, 28, was also charged with accessory after the fact for allegedly helping bury a body sometime between June and August of 2009.
The two victims, identified Monday as Joshua Fredrick Wetzler, 37, and Tommy Dean Welch, 36, were found buried in shallow graves on the property while it's suspected they were killed separately in July and October of 2009
[...]
Wetzler is remembered by his family as a beloved father, son and friend on a Facebook page that for the last three years had been devoted to finding him.

"My heart is heavy but he is free," an update posted on the page
[...]
A woman who says she lived with Algarad for a month in 2005 has said that he bragged about having human remains buried in his backyard.

"Paz told everyone," Bianca Heath told
[...]
"But I never believed him. I'm sure no one else believed him either. He laughed about the skeletal remains when telling the story on why he did what he did."

Heath said Algarad claimed to have picked up two prostitutes and killed them before eating their bodies and burning their remains in a fire pit. What was left of them, he said he buried.
It's not yet clear whether authorities are expecting to uncover more human remains on the property, though they were reportedly seen actively searching outside the home
[...]
Records show Algarad — whose first name is the name of an Assyrian demon that was used in the movie "The Exorcist" — has had previous run-ins with the law.
[...]
been convicted in 2012 of accessory after the fact of involuntary manslaughter in connection to the 2010 shooting death of Joseph Emmrick Chandler. He was on probation for that crime when the bodies were found over the weekend.
[...]
discussing Algarad's arrest in the 2010 shooting additionally paints him as a man who practiced black magic and held animal sacrifices, according to online users who claim to have known him.

"He has bragged to other members of my family about sick things he has done and told them that he has killed other people and has buried other bodies," an anonymous poster wrote
[...]
Algarad and Burch made their first court appearance Monday.

They face life in prison without parole or death if convicted of the charges, which include accessory after of the fact of first-degree murder,
[...]
A second court date has been scheduled for Oct. 23.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ins-found-buried-n-backyard-article-1.1973026
33jh4qt.jpg

Joshua Fredrick Wetzler, 37, was identified as one of the bodies found Sunday. He's remembered by his family as a beloved father, son and friend who vanished in 2009.
2wfuu1i.jpg

Tommy Dean Welch, 36, was identified as one of the two bodies found Sunday after also vanishing in 2009.​

Back