• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Oooo
Pazuzu Illah Algarad died around 4:20 a.m. Wednesday at Central Prison in Raleigh, Forsyth County deputies said. State corrections officials said Algarad was housed among the regular prison population, and his death appears to be a suicide.
http://m.wxii12.com/news/pazuzu-alg...skeletal-remains-case-dies-in-prison/36095074

0_0

Slow clap for you, Pazuzu. Took the easiest possible way out.

That land's gonna be legendary. I want it so bad. Someone show it to me on Google Maps.

It's like "the Devil Worshipper's Woods" from Diary of a Wimpy Kid...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...rders-of-two-men-in-north-carolina/ar-AAo7EN8
An avowed satanist’s girlfriend, accused of killing one man and helping to bury the body of another in a suburban North Carolina backyard, pleaded guilty Thursday to her part in the crimes.
[....]
Prosecutors charged Burch and Algarad — the former John Larson, a “weird goth kid” in the words of a former classmate, who had dropped out of school following his parents’ divorce and legally changed his name to mimic that of a demon in The Exorcist — with the murders.

A third person, Krystal Nicole Matlock, 30, was charged with accessory after the fact to murder.

On Thursday, Burch pleaded guilty in Forsyth County Superior Court to second-degree murder, armed robbery and accessory after the fact to murder, reports the Winston-Salem Journal.
[....]
Burch was sentenced under a plea agreement to three consecutive sentences in prison ranging from a total of 30 years and eight months to 39 years and two months.

Matlock, the third co-defendant, is due in court next month.

A self-proclaimed Satanist who boasted about animal sacrifice, rape and murder and claimed to have buried the bodies of his victims in his backyard was, 'as close to a demon as any human being could be.'

This is the chilling description of Pazuzu Ilah Algarad from his former best friend, Matt Flowers, 31, a witness to his descent into evil.

Flowers, an Iraq war and airborne special forces veteran watched for eight years as the man born John Lawson in a regular suburb became a drug-obsessed, facially-tattooed killer. He had his tongue split it two and his teeth sharpened - but that was only an outward sign of his evil.

In October 2014, Pazuzu Ilah Algarad was charged with murder in the first degree and of helping to bury a body when the skeletal remains of two men were found in the backyard of his suburban home in Clemmons, North Carolina.

They were subsequently named as drifters Joshua Wretzler and Tommy Welch who had both disappeared in 2009.

Algarad lived in the house with his girlfriend, Amber Burch, now 29, and mother Cynthia James, 68.

Burch was charged with the murder of one of the victims and she and another friend, Krystal Matlock, now 34, were both charged with helping bury that body.

The story of the troubled high school dropout, who changed his name, making his middle name Algarad his surname and adopting as his first name that of the main demon in The Exorcist then brought Satanism to suburbia is the subject of a new Viceland documentary, 'The Devil You Know.'

Algarad never stood trial, committing suicide in jail on October 28, 2015.

Flowers was standing in line at the bank when he got the text message telling him that Algarad had taken his own life.

He said: 'Pazuzu had always told me he would kill himself if he ended up in jail and couldn't do his rituals each month on the dark moon.

'He spoke about it in such detail, all the different ways he would do it. Pazuzu filed his teeth down to points with a Dremel tool - he told me he would gnaw his finger to the bone then stab an artery with it.'

Algarad's autopsy shows that he died from loss of blood from a wound that punctured the artery on his inner left forearm. It does not state that he bit into his arm, though that is the rumor that took hold locally.

'Pazuzu wanted to be a demon. I didn't used to take that seriously, nobody did. He chose that name from the Exorcist and he said that Pazuzu was the demon associated with winning, getting your desires,' Flowers said.

'I think he wanted his own death to be a show - to freak people out. He took his life on the full moon just like he always said he would.

'I think he wanted to be a demon and he came as close to being one as any human being could.

Continue at link
1568057032706.png

Flowers, an Iraq war and airborne special forces veteran watched for eight years as the man born John Lawson in a regular suburb became a drug-obsessed, facially-tattooed killer. He had his tongue split it two and his teeth sharpened - but that was only an outward sign of his evil.
Any reason this dude watched this shit for 8 years?

Sorry, I dont care how good of friends were once were. You start acting like this and I'm cutting and running.

I find it funny that people from all over the country are discussing this; Pazuzu is a long-time personal friend of mine, and I've known Nick Rizzi not all that well, but for quite some time now. Sorry to resurrect a "dead" thread, but I just couldn't help but be amused by the musings about a friend of mine by people who have no idea how CRAZY this guy is. I've never met a stranger or more unique individual in my life than Pazuzu Illah Algarad. Just say the word, y'all, and I will tell you some sick, just plain weird, crazy, and hilarious stories. I've done a lot of drinking and smoking and partying with this cat, and I know him pretty damn well at this point.
You said say the word, well here’s the word. Since learning about him I’ve been so intrigued with him. I’m not sure what it is, but I truly would love to hear more about him and his life.

Yeah well I hope you find out what you want to know, but that post was 7 years ago and that poster is long gone. But Mr. Algarad was definitely a unique individual.
That he was. I really am curious how his mother allowed his illness to get so far out of hand. When did it all change? How did he go from a sweet boy showing obvious signs of mental illness to a sadistic filth ridden man. The whole case intrigues me. I can understand how people were drawn to him. To be able to have a place to be your true self and not have to wear a mask of society. It’s just all intriguing.

I remember this story from years ago. What i surmised was he was an abject failure in everything that required following directions. Awful as a a student from year one. Went in whatever direction allowed him to avoid responsibility and order. The massive amount of feces inside his moms house where she allowed him to stay and about the worst personal hygiene.point toward a lost soul. He was so idiosyncratic that he attracted people even more lost than him. He definitely took the easy way out. He was so unmanageable that he couldn't manage being inside a jail where everything is planned for you. No doubt more people would have died had he remained free. The world is a better place without him in the free world.

Back