• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
k36p02.jpg

Paul Teldeschi​
Police arrested Paul Teldeschi, 37, on suspicion of the child abuse of his 10-month-old foster daughter who is in a coma and not expected to survive.
[...]
neighbor Kimberly Stewart said. "I don't believe its true."

Kimberly and Chigger Stewart have lived across the street from the Teldeschis in the 200 block of East Cleveland Avenue for three years. They said Paul Teldeschi and his wife had two biological children and had recently taken in the baby girl.

"Nice guy, quiet people," Chigger Stewart said.
[...]
"I never heard them fight," Kimberly Stewart added.
[....]
the baby was taken to a nearby hospital on a medical call on March 30. She was then life-flighted to Oakland Children's Hospital, where doctors determined she had severe injuries from physical abuse.

Stockton police said they discovered the abuse happened at the Teldeschis's home, and the suspect was the girl's foster father Paul Teldeschi.

The Stewarts knew the little girl wasn't doing well, but didn't know why.

"I was here the day it happened," Kimberly Stewart said. "I don't know what happened in the backyard. I think the little kid collapsed or something."

The Stewarts hadn't seen much of the Teldeschi Family recently,
[...]
"I asked him a couple of days after that, how she was doing and he said it was not good," Chigger Stewart remembered.

Stewart said Teldeschi was very distraught.

The Belmont Police Department located Teldeschi on Thursday and arrested him without incident on a $1,150,000 arrest warrant for felony child abuse causing significant injury.

Teldeschi was brought back to Stockton and booked into the San Joaquin County Jail. His bail has been set at $250,000. His first court hearing is scheduled for Monday, April 21.
http://www.news10.net/story/news/crime/2014/04/18/paul-teldeschi-foster-father-baby-in-coma/7858877/

Oakland doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse
A 10-month-old girl is in the hospital so severely abused doctors say she likely won't survive. Police say the child's foster father is to blame.
[...]
According to police, the injuries are from Paul Teldeschi, the little girl's foster parent. He was arrested Thursday in Belmont after being on the run since March 30.
[....]
They responded to a medical call at Teldeschi's home on Cleveland Avenue and found the baby girl with major injuries.
They quickly determined she'd been physically abused. She was airlifted to UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland. Since then, Stockton police have been looking for Teldeschi.

He turned up in Belmont, where he apparently was with family.

Belmont police arrested him and turned him over to Stockton authorities.
[...]
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=9508014

What kind of name is Chigger?

You think he was trying to set a record in how fast he put a baby into a coma from which she'll not survive? What could a baby do to make him hate her so much?

You would think with two biological kids of his own he would know how not to break the baby.

Arraignment of Stockton Foster Dad Postponed
Lawyers of Paul Teldeschi asked a judge to postpone his arraignment at San Joaquin County Superior Court on Monday.
[...]
Court documents revealed Teldeschi is charged with four counts of felony child abuse, including traumatic brain injury / subdural hematoma, a fractured clavicle, multiple healing rib fractures and traumatic spinal injury.
[...]
Teldeschi called paramedics to report a “sick baby” on March 30. She was later life-flighted to Oakland Children’s Hospital, where doctors deemed she suffered injuries from severe abuse. Stockton Police confirmed she is still in a coma, and is unlikely to survive.

Judge Franklin Stephenson granted Teldeschi to postpone his arraignment until April 29, with a new bail set at $1,200,000.

Stockton Police said if the little girl dies, Teldeschi will be charged with child abuse resulting into death.
http://fox40.com/2014/04/21/arraignment-of-stockton-foster-dad-postponed/#xM8RJcG011YqBuUa.99

Did it say anything about the foster mom? Wonder if she just turned a blind eye? I can't see any way she wouldn't have noticed something was wrong.

The poor baby died.

Also, foster "mom" knew.

From Lauralye's link:

“There was a statement from his wife saying she saw him violently shake (Prinsess) in the weeks preceding the (March 30 shaking).” Cellphone records show Teldeschi sent his mother a text message admitting he had shook the baby. Teldeschi is the husband of former Record employee Christine Teldeschi, who had two biological children with Paul Teldeschi. She filed for divorce in April, court records show. Prosecutors have said Christine Teldeschi cooperated with investigators. She will not face criminal charges in the abuse of the two foster siblings."

29980_kgo-Paul-Teldeschi-041714-1280.jpg

OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- A 10-month-old girl is in the hospital so severely abused doctors say she likely won't survive. Police say the child's foster father is to blame.

The little girl is at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland in a coma.

According to police, the injuries are from Paul Teldeschi, the little girl's foster parent. He was arrested Thursday in Belmont after being on the run since March 30. That's when police in Stockton first got involved.

They responded to a medical call at Teldeschi's home on Cleveland Avenue and found the baby girl with major injuries.

They quickly determined she'd been physically abused. She was airlifted to UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland. Since then, Stockton police have been looking for Teldeschi.

He turned up in Belmont, where he apparently was with family.

Belmont police arrested him and turned him over to Stockton authorities.

Teldeschi is being held at the San Joaquin County jail on charges of felony child abuse causing significant injury.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back