• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mommyof2

Ghetto Queen
According to court records and reported by 7News, Kerr agreed to an interview when he was first arrested on April 15 during which he admitted to touching an undressed 9-year-old girl. The same girl who originally reported Kerr’s behavior to her parents leading to his arrest. In his initial statement, Kerr said it was not an inappropriate act, that he did it to check the girl for marks of abuse.

However, later in the arrest affidavit, Kerr admits to touching the girl for sexual gratification and goes on to describe a 5-year-old girl student that he would tickle during naptime for personal arousal and three separate incidents where he purposefully walked in on a 10-year-old student changing out of her school uniform into casual clothes to become aroused.

As CBSDenver reported in April, former teacher, Paul Kerr was arrested on April 15 on accusations that he sexually molested children at the KinderCare on 5472 S. Federal Circle in Littleton. Kerr had also worked as a substitute teacher in both the Denver and Jefferson County school districts where he came into contact with many more children of various ages.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/12/paul-kerr-littleton-teacher_n_860981.html

r-PAUL-KERR-large570.jpg

Yet another sick fuck in a position of trust! YUCK!

Dont you love how they come up with what would seem a plausible excuse(and may have worked on parents) but LE just yanks their rug? I bet he was crying..boohoo...and sayin stuff "I will never do this again, I dont know what got into me, I will get help, promise." What the fuck ever. Maybe a criminal background check isnt enough when applying for positions of trust. Maybe psych tests should be involved also. Its just disheartening for parents putting their children in what should be a safe place, and it ended up not being that way.

I wonder if he went into teaching just for that reason. I started as a Chemist for all the wrong reasons.

I wonder if he went into teaching just for that reason. I started as a Chemist for all the wrong reasons.

LMAO!!!

This is why I will never trust anyone but my immediate family with my children. I will never put my children in daycare. There are too many sick fucks like this asshole who have never done anything like this or got caught who will intentionally get jobs working with children just so they can abuse them.

LMAO!!!

This is why I will never trust anyone but my immediate family with my children. I will never put my children in daycare. There are too many sick fucks like this asshole who have never done anything like this or got caught who will intentionally get jobs working with children just so they can abuse them.
I know, My kids have never been in dayare for that same reason. I used to have hinkies when they spend the night at a friends.
These are parents know very well. Doesn't mean I blindly trust them when the sun goes down. Sad but true.
Sleepovers are a fact of life when they get old enough. In return I am completely aware of parents scrutinizing me when their kids stay the night here, no matter how much they act as if they completely trust you. And power to them. I think it is key to make sure young kids are acutely aware very early, no one touches them in certain areas and what is ok. I really think if every parent did that, it would eliminate a lot of opportunity.

Ex-KinderCare Teacher Pleads Guilty To Child Sex Assault
DA: Paul James Kerr, 33, Faces Sentencing Friday
LITTLETON, Colo. -- A former Littleton KinderCare teacher has pleaded guilty to sexual assault on a child and faces sentencing on Friday, 7NEWS has learned.
Paul James Kerr, 33, pleaded guilty on Dec. 2 to a felony charge of sexual assault on a child by a person in a position of trust and two misdemeanor counts of sexual contact/peeping Tom, according to court records.
Arapahoe County prosecutors dismissed a felony child enticement charge and a misdemeanor sexual contact/peeping Tom charge.
Arapahoe County District Attorney spokeswoman Casimir Spencer told 7NEWS that Kerr is scheduled to be sentenced at 9 a.m. Friday by Arapahoe County District Judge Gerald J. Rafferty.
On the sexual assault guilty plea, Kerr faces a potential sentence range of four years to life in prison. He could also be sentenced to intensive-supervised sex offender probation.
A June preliminary hearing for Kerr was postponed when a prosecutor said she was in plea discussions with the defense and that Kerr was undergoing a psychological evaluation.
Kerr, a former lead teacher at KinderCare, located at 5472 S. Federal Circle in Littleton, was arrested on April 14, 2011. He was charged with sexual assault on a child by a person in a position of trust and sexual assault on a child.
Court documents indicated that school officials became aware of a possible assault at KinderCare after a 9-year-old girl told her parents, who notified the school.
After Kerr was arrested and read his Miranda rights, records show, he agreed to a police interview in which he admitted to touching a 9-year-old girl while she was undressed.
Kerr stated he did it to check the girl for marks of abuse, according to an arrest affidavit, but then later admitted he did it for sexual gratification.
During that same interview, Kerr said he would place a 5-year-old girl on his lap during nap time and would tickle her to become aroused, the affidavit said.
Kerr admitted that on three occasions, he walked into the bathroom when a 10-year-old student was changing out of her school uniform into her regular clothes so he could become sexually aroused, the affidavit said.
During the investigation by the Littleton Police Department, police said four other parents reported similar concerns about Kerr.
[..]
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/30353090/detail.html

Back