• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
vickers.jpg

In an attempt to get back at a cheating wife, a Longmont man shot one of her cats, and incidentally got caught with 4.2 pounds of marijuana, police say.

Wednesday afternoon, Longmont police went to Paul Vickers' home after family members alerted them to a disturbing e-mail Vickers allegedly wrote.

"He sent out an email to family members expressing frustration over past marital issues he and his wife had," said Sgt. Garrett Boden.

"In the same email, Vickers described killing the cat with a .22-caliber pistol, so that his wife could feel his marital pain."

The e-mail also threatened the remaining three cats.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_8723875

The e-mail also threatened the remaining three cats.

If my man looked like that AND he killed one of my cats and threatened the rest...

...oh, yeah, I'd be on the front of D'D after running his ass through a meat grinder. (I'd wave and smile, of course, and you could all say you knew me when.)

If my man looked like that AND he killed one of my cats and threatened the rest...

...oh, yeah, I'd be on the front of D'D after running his ass through a meat grinder. (I'd wave and smile, of course, and you could all say you knew me when.)

Lizard, in a case like that, I think we would all still be bashing him, instead of you. And I'd send you a computer, so you could keep in touch from your cell!:p

Back