• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
img201409241519422027494721.jpg

I searched and didn't see it here.
A Denver mother and father were stunned and shocked to discover that a hidden camera they had set up to document their brain-injured daughter’s progress would yield proof of repeated sexual assaults against their immobilized child by a nursing assistant.

Police arrested 34-year-old Paul Bugarcic for allegedly sexually assaulting Julie Henson, who suffered a serious brain injury in 2011. Bugarcic pleaded guilty to sexual assault and kidnapping charges and was sentenced to 15 years in prison earlier this month,

[...]

The report says after the Henson family looked at hours of video footage, they discovered several instances of sexual assault committed on their daughter by a man they knew and trusted, Paul Bugarcic a nursing assistant at Cherry Hills Health Care Center.

Julie's mother Debbie Hanson told the station that Julie fell and hit her head after a co-worker pulled a chair out from underneath her at work in 2011. That event later led to headaches, then brain swelling and a cyst being found in her brain.

Her health deteriorated so badly that she can no longer walk, talk or communicate with others well. Her father says Julie could not fight back or even say anything during or after the assaults.

[...]
http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/B...-ASSAULTING-INJURED-IMMOBILE-DAUGHTER-1870004

Julie's mother Debbie Hanson told the station that Julie fell and hit her head after a co-worker pulled a chair out from underneath her at work in 2011. That event later led to headaches, then brain swelling and a cyst being found in her brain.

God damn. Talk about a prank gone wrong. The level of guilt felt by the prankster must be off the charts. Like causing the brain injury wasn't enough, let's throw in rape too.

In semi related news I sit on an exercise ball all day (work that core!). One day it burst and I nearly knocked my dumb ass out, lol.

edit: wonder if Julie's family successfully sued the fuck out of her workplace for the prank incident?

Well I guess her parents are more dignified than I ever would have been. Soon as I caught a glimps of the very first assault I would have went to my closet and pulled out my double barrel shot gun, loaded it, drove over to where ever I could find his sorry excuse of human being and jammed it up his ass and pulled the trigger. That's just my opinion on how to handle a disgusting pervert who raped my defenseless adult child who had already been through enough Hell as it is. :laser::mooning:

He looks so much like that guy in another story that everyone made jokes about the leprechaun and Lucky Charms... I can't even remember what the story was about now!

I get all stabby feeling when I read rape stories, but this one, ugh, I'm at a whole new level of rage and homicidal feeling for this sick fuck.

He looks so much like that guy in another story that everyone made jokes about the leprechaun and Lucky Charms... I can't even remember what the story was about now!
The family member that raped his underage family member and she gave birth to a baby with a rare blood cancer only produced through incest, hence the rape coming to light. And the young girl was mentally challenged in some way.

The family member that raped his underage family member and she gave birth to a baby with a rare blood cancer only produced through incest, hence the rape coming to light. And the young girl was mentally challenged in some way.

Thanks, Krystal! That's the exact story I was thinking of! Doesn't he kinda resemble that guy?

Man. This is sick. I'm a CNA. We have several people in our facility in that sort of physical condition. Not really from brain injuries but more from dementia. Your brain just forgets how to control your body. We do everything for them. Feed them, change them, bathe them, everything. Just kills me that guy saw her in this state and took advantage of it. Really heartbreaking. I'm thinking she didn't live in a facility, but at home being cared for around the clock by nursing aids. We don't allow cameras in our rooms but man I tell ya I always think a family member might have put a nanny cam in there. I mean, I might pick my nose or scratch my bottom but I won't do it in the room. I do my job. I love them and care for them. I hate this guy right now and I'm so sorry her parents had to see all that.

Pervert! that happens a lot more than i bet everyone thinks.i worked with several male aides and one i worked with was studying for his lpn he was just horrible he didnt touch anyone sexually that i ever saw but he sure was a sloppy worker and did not care and made fun of a lot of the residents behind their backs, and the woman he would get up in the morning OMG they looked horrible he wouldnt brush their hair and if he made an effort they would look like whores he did it on purpose. I dont think a male aide should be taking care of a female EVER! they should have a male for the male patients and a female for the woman, imo, i sure wouldnt want a man wiping my ass and bathing me if something were ever to happen to me. I have had other woman residents say that to me a lot. you can make decent money being a cna and i think some people do it for that reason only then they mistreat their patient because they dont care, you have to be a caring person and enjoy what u are doing to do that kind of work.

Pervert! that happens a lot more than i bet everyone thinks.i worked with several male aides and one i worked with was studying for his lpn he was just horrible he didnt touch anyone sexually that i ever saw but he sure was a sloppy worker and did not care and made fun of a lot of the residents behind their backs, and the woman he would get up in the morning OMG they looked horrible he wouldnt brush their hair and if he made an effort they would look like whores he did it on purpose. I dont think a male aide should be taking care of a female EVER! they should have a male for the male patients and a female for the woman, imo, i sure wouldnt want a man wiping my ass and bathing me if something were ever to happen to me. I have had other woman residents say that to me a lot. you can make decent money being a cna and i think some people do it for that reason only then they mistreat their patient because they dont care, you have to be a caring person and enjoy what u are doing to do that kind of work.

What a bastard. I don't know how you managed to not shove a dirty brief down his throat. In our facility, the responsible party of the resident can specify whether or not an aid of the opposite sex can care for their loved one (if you have any kind of life insurance or advance directive you should specify that. I don't care how old you are - it can happen to anyone, anytime). We have one male aid and he is the best. The downside is some of the ladies are in luuuuuuve with him and it's awkward. He does a great job but cannot work on the ones who are a "female aid only" resident, or the ones who get inappropriate with him. That guy you talked about up there was just a dick. How can you not comb their hair or do mouth care? Where were his supervisors? Dang we get all twitchy if a guy missed a shave or a lady's lipstick is crooked. They represent our level of care. They gotta look and smell sharp and beautiful!! The day my skills/level of respect start lagging, is the day I turn in my license. It's not about me. It's about them. Way too many people forget that.

The lady above is fucking disgusting for picking her nose, especially working in a healthcare facility. Doesn't matter if you're not doing it in someones room or not, shouldn't be doing it at all. Gross.

God damn. Talk about a prank gone wrong. The level of guilt felt by the prankster must be off the charts. Like causing the brain injury wasn't enough, let's throw in rape too.

In semi related news I sit on an exercise ball all day (work that core!). One day it burst and I nearly knocked my dumb ass out, lol.

edit: wonder if Julie's family successfully sued the fuck out of her workplace for the prank incident?

I don't know if i'd feel guilty. That's such a freak injury. I mean that's like throwing a water balloon at someone and the broken rubber getting caught in their throat. It's just too outlandish and freakish for anyone to be wrecking themselves with guilt over. Nature/fate/god/whatever you wanna call it, does some terrible and cruel things to people.

Horrifically sad though.

How did this scummy lookin guy get a job like this? Places like that should have a fuckin dress code. Can tell just lookin at him what a fucker he is.

Man. This is sick. I'm a CNA. We have several people in our facility in that sort of physical condition. Not really from brain injuries but more from dementia. Your brain just forgets how to control your body. We do everything for them. Feed them, change them, bathe them, everything. Just kills me that guy saw her in this state and took advantage of it. Really heartbreaking. I'm thinking she didn't live in a facility, but at home being cared for around the clock by nursing aids. We don't allow cameras in our rooms but man I tell ya I always think a family member might have put a nanny cam in there. I mean, I might pick my nose or scratch my bottom but I won't do it in the room. I do my job. I love them and care for them. I hate this guy right now and I'm so sorry her parents had to see all that.

The article says this happened in a nursing home.

[/QUOTE/

Oh shit, the unknown dangers of exercise balls!

A little tip to anyone considering such a foul display of urges, a willing and enthusiastic co-participant is what makes sex most enjoyable. Not to mention that it’s meant to be special bond between 2 people who love each other. Anything else just makes you a filthy animal without self control.

Back