• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A New Orleans mother is facing a battery charge after she was caught on cellphone video boarding a school bus and violently attacking a nine-year-old boy.

The victim's mother, Ashley Batiste, claims that 31-year-old Patrice Henry physically assaulted her son after getting a call saying the boy had punched her own kindergarten-age child. The young boy had been left with a bloody nose.

Shortly before 5pm on February 4, a school bus was dropping off students from Dwight D Eisenhower Elementary School at their homes when police say Henry came on board the bus and asked, 'Who hit my son?'

Several students pointed to Batiste's son, reportedly prompting Henry to lunge at the nine-year-old.

According to a police report obtained by WWL-TV, the woman wrapped her arm around the boy's neck and punched him with a closed fist. She also allegedly slammed the child against a window.

Batiste says her son was scared for his life.

'You took matters into your own hands and decided to beat on my 9-year-old son!' said said. 'He was scared for his life so he tried to fight back!'

Last edited by a moderator:
That mother is just as bad... she's crying how it's not right, wants the bus driver fired etc.... How about she start at home and raise her own little demon spawn to not beat on 5yos! If little fistimcuffs hadn't beat on a 5yo, 5yos mum wouldn't have had to teach him the lesson he should have been learning at home.
Now that little knob head will learn that carrying on like a pork chop gets him sympathy and his enemies punished... oh what an entitled little monster that will grow up to be....

Having said that, mum should also have shown both kids how to handle things responsibly, so she also don't get a free pass.

I'm loosing faith in humanity reading this story, but more so reading the comments. A 31 year old person, grabbed a 9 year old and punched him, in front of other children. This is not civil, this is not ok in any stretch. Who knows why the kindergartner was punched, who knows if it was intent, or if the child was already regretting what they had done. There are no facts of the previous issue here. For those of you for this, and say way to go, or no sympathy, imagine if this was a 30yr old man, stormed a bus, and held and punched a 9yr old girl. Now, tell me why that would have been reprehensible and this isn't. This woman needs to be jailed for a WHILE.

Sorry it wouldn’t let me delete reposting of above comment. Just wanted to say that technically I agree an adult attacking a nine year old is not ok. Regardless of circumstances it is not justified. I think the fact that the mother of the 9 year old-whom reportedly punched a kindergartener, was so fast to hit the news stations screaming lawsuits-rubbed people the wrong way. Maybe if she’d acknowledged what her son did was wrong first before going for the “he was in fear for his life” she would have received a better reception.

A 9 year old bully is a still a bully, and this little cretin beating up a 4 year old constitutes child abuse, plain and simple. I have no sympathy for the little git except to say he needs a time out and new parents.

Back