• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Nebraska woman was arrested last week on suspicion of child abuse after Firestone police found her passed out in a tent next to a crying baby at St. Vrain State Park.

Fallon Earls, 29, was arrested Aug. 6 when police responded to a campsite at St. Vrain on a welfare check. The caller told dispatchers a baby had been crying all night while the child's parents were reportedly drinking and arguing.

Firestone police responded to the campsite about 6:45 a.m. and found a red tent pitched next to a blue sedan. Officers could hear a baby crying when they exited their cruisers.

One of the officers peered inside the tent and found a baby girl lying on her back dressed in a one-piece outfit. A woman, later identified as Earls, was found passed out next to the screaming child wearing only a shirt, according to police reports.

An officer picked up the baby, who was red from sunburn and cold to the touch, while a second officer tried to wake Earls, according to police reports. After yelling at her several times with no response, the second officer entered the tent and shook Earls's arm until she woke up.

Police say Earls was disoriented and had white paste near the corners of her mouth. Her shirt was on backwards and inside out and she couldn't find her pants. She wrapped a blanket around her waist to cover herself.

At no point during her interaction with police did Earls ask about the baby. However, she was adamant about not missing her 10:30 a.m. appointment at the methadone clinic, according to police reports.

Earls's husband, Christopher, 32, was found about 7:50 a.m. in a wooded area at the campground. He, too, was disoriented, thinking it was 2 p.m. rather than 8 a.m.

The child was taken to Long's Peak Hospital for evaluation before she was placed in a foster home.
https://www.greeleytribune.com/news/crime/nebraska-couple-arrested-for-child-abuse-at-st-vrain-state-park/1624325609358.png

Last edited:
Well doesnt he look like a pleasant sack of Fraggle shit.
Does he think looking like he got his face caved in with a shovel will somehow save him from getting his ass kicked?
And that pasty faced thin lipped dough bitch that is supposedly a mother should really fucking give that baby up cos its obvs she doesnt care about their well being.

I don't like the thought of anyone seeing her gash laid out before them.
I hope the cops have counselling available.

As for the cartoonish "toughie" he is laughable.
Did he get that look from watching Bugs Bunny cartoons?
The scowly frowny is going to get his sad junkie ass beat 7 ways til Sunday...
and rightly so.

@causemommysayso
What am I missing?. Relevance please. I'm a rural farmgirl with lousy face recognition. Is it the same fellow? Thanks

Last edited:
. while a second officer tried to wake Earls, according to police reports. After yelling at her several times with no response, the second officer entered the tent and shook Earls's arm until she woke up.
She doesn't need methadone while she is actively using.

Funny that. My babies had that same stubborn, booboo, pouty look on their little mugs when I introduced pureed green vegetables into their diet.

Last edited:
I doubt they were camping for pleasure. Addicts are more likely to be the "No fixed address" type. But kudos to mom for being diligent with her appointments! No job to get ready for on that Monday, but she sure makes a point to be timely for her methadone fix. :penguin:
Actually they were only camping for a week while their house was getting ready and the first thing she said was not about her methadone appt it was where’s my baby while the cops asked her where baby was. When they went to arrest her she said if I miss my methadone appt they will kick me out of the program. Also she had panties on you idiot and a T-shirt because it was hot, she was sleeping in her own tent. She didn’t have her vag out. People are so quick to judge. I’m not saying they were right but the newspaper article is also so wrong. And all you people talking smack I hope your lives are perfect before you judge. Shame on y’all
Post automatically merged:

https://www.facebook.com/fallonl.earls

She was just posting 15 hours ago!

ETA: ^^ that is a newer page. This one has more on it: https://www.facebook.com/fallon.hale.777
Get a fucking life, stalking her Facebook just wow
Post automatically merged:

She most certainly did ask about the baby and shame on you for believing gossip and spreading it. Get a life seriously

Last edited:
@Deedeats the following is what is relevant:
The caller told dispatchers a baby had been crying all night while the child's parents were reportedly drinking and arguing.
red from sunburn and cold to the touch
After yelling at her several times with no response, the second officer entered the tent and shook Earls's arm until she woke up
Those are far worse than her vag hanging out, not asking where the baby was and worrying about her methadone appointment.
I never would have even known about any of it had you not felt the need to defend irrelevant points in a newspaper article. Maybe she shouldn't have let her baby cry all night so the cops wouldn't have been called. People tend to get all judgmental when babies are involved.

Well doesnt he look like a pleasant sack of Fraggle shit.
Does he think looking like he got his face caved in with a shovel will somehow save him from getting his ass kicked?
And that pasty faced thin lipped dough bitch that is supposedly a mother should really fucking give that baby up cos its obvs she doesnt care about their well being.
He looks like he's on the toilet taking a massive enchiladas shit! That's one hell of a mug!

Local Couple wanted for: hit and run,child endangerment, aasualt and battery and theft. The wife Fallon Earls (formerly Hale) pepper sprayed a pregnant woman because the woman was between her and her getaway(large hit and run). If you have any information please report it.
17350EB8-656E-407D-830B-1926C1A553A6.jpeg

Warning Fallon Hale multiple count child abuser is trying to scam with a "room for rent" posting.Her and her husband have self help evicted and turned off utilities.They will change the locks and "lose" the rental agreement "we need to make copies of".Please beware.

Back