• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Officials are investigating the death of a man discovered floating in a Florida canal with some of his remains found inside an alligator.

The Ledger reports that a person found the body floating and saw an alligator had parts of it in its mouth. The victim was identified as 45-year-old Michael Ford II.

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission trapped and killed the alligator to perform a necropsy, which revealed that one of Ford's hands and one of his feet were in the gator's stomach.

An autopsy revealed Ford had other injuries caused by the gator and apparently drowned, though an official cause of death has yet to be determined.
Not the Actual Gator

I think this is a dupe, love. I don't know if they can or not. This is the first time I've had to think about it.

Back