• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Legal trouble ? Like did you get deported and sneak back in ... or was it something else ?

Did you get honey buns ? Those are so fucking good! Did you eat little boxes of fruit loops, like they were chips ?

I forcefully told a person what was what, someone else called the law and informed me that they made the call. So, i loudly told them what I thought as well..Nothing DD worthy. Just a simple matter of being a little too loud about getting my point across. Took a few months but all charges were dropped.

I forcefully told a person what was what, someone else called the law and informed me that they made the call. So, i loudly told them what I thought as well..Nothing DD worthy. Just a simple matter of being a little too loud about getting my point across. Took a few months but all charges were dropped.
You mean no one got dismembered?

My go to Potluck is…hehehe…ramen, pickled Jalapeños, meat stick, processed cheese and whatever bread/chip ya have on hand.

Dehydrated refried beans with bell peppers and jalapeños. 100% the best!

Back