• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
David Hogg, a survivor of the Parkland, Fla., massacre who has become a highly visible gun control activist, claims he has been the target of an assassination attempt seven times the past year.

Hogg, 19, told The Washington Post in an article published on Tuesday that the attempts to end his life came from people who are "misguided and misinformed of what we’re actually here to talk about."

He said that if someone were to kill him because of his efforts to curb gun violence, it would most likely be "the stupidest thing they could do to try to end the movement. Because that would make it even more successful in the end. Because it would invigorate us and create f---ing change."

Full Story:

If he wants to stay in the game with credibility, he needs to dial it back and talk about facts not personal paranoia. If he is truly paranoid, he needs to see a mental health professional.
He reminds me of the crazy Greta climate girl who claims she can see CO².
Maybe he will become the Jussie Smollett of gun control.
I'm cutting him slack because he is so young. He needs to grow up.

Sorry. Regardless of your beliefs on gun control, etc. if you've watched this kid on tv he is a disrespectful douche bag. A lot of other people survived that horrific event and act like normal respectful people that believe in a cause. This guy is a fucking jerk.

Tomato/tomahto.

You see a disrespectful jerk, I see kids who are sick and fucking tired of being murdered in their classrooms.

Either way, they are kids and to attack them? Threaten them for being survivors? Yeah, he's totally the douche bag in this scenario. :rolleyes:

They were all kids. They were in school. They were murdered.

But yeah, if my friends and peers were gunned down needlessly at school, I would definitely advocate heartily and loudly for change and tell all those fucking gun sucking pieces of shit to eat a giant bag of dicks if they thought less of me for it. He isn't better than anyone because he doesn't want to see any more kids massacred. That is ridiculous.

Yeah, I bet he planned the whole thing because he's an attention seeking asshole. When they stood on a national stage and cried, shaking from nerves, barely able to speak to get the words out as they mourned the senseless loss of yet more American children to gun violence, I am sure it was just to piss off some old assholes with perceived smugness, really stick it to the man!

You see what you want to see.

Eh, the kid suffered the trauma of living through an unimaginable tragedy. And he's a douche. The two are not mutually exclusive. Doesn't give anyone the right to threaten him or try to take him out.
But there's no way in hell he has been subject to seven assassination attempts, that's complete bullshit. Trump is the most famous person on the planet along with being the most hated politician in the history of the world and he has only had one attempt on him that I can remember...

Ok he was a kid when he was at the school, now he's not, and he's a douche. I understand being though trama and wanting to help, but he's to young and naive to understand the broader aspects of history and the 2nd ammendment and what made the USA the world power it is today.

People walking around killing children with high powered weapons as they sit in their classrooms has fuck all to do with what position America holds when it comes to world power. Like zero correlation.

He was in high school when they marched. But he's too young to understand gun violence or gun ownership? But old enough to me targeted by every asshole with a hardon for guns?

Really, he's a kid who's going to vote. He and his entire generation and they are sick of dying for some knee jerk reaction about 'Mericuh by people who fear change. That's why he looks like a smug douchebag to you but kids like Nick Sandmann are just innocent victims.

Back