• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Danylo Zakharov, 2, was rescued by social services who claimed he had never been bathed - yet his deluded parents say they are a "normal family".

The tot allegedly had to forage though the animal waste to find potatoes scattered through the property in Ukraine because his mum did not feed him properly.

Danylo was taken from his parents and hospitalized with malnutrition in the town of Melitopol in southern Ukraine.

He was observed playing on the floor among cat and dog feces by a doctor who had come to check on his pregnant mother.

Horrified by what she had seen, she reported the family to a local social service workers and they visited the house.

Medical staff at the hospital were shocked by how Danylo looked and how he smelt.

Pediatrician Roman Pavlenko said: “A terrible odour came from the child’s unwashed body. "He was so afraid of water when we bathed him as if he had never been bathed before.”

Despite the condition of the house and the state that Danylo was discovered in, his parents denied any wrong-doing and said that they are a ‘normal family’.

The boy’s father Serhii Zakharov said: “We are a normal family, just like any other.

“She [his wife] just did not have time to cook because she was cleaning the house.

Danylo’s mother said commenting on the matter: “We are good parents. I just want them to give me my child back.”

Last edited:
Back