• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Police say the parents took 5-year-old Luis Ramirez and 6-month-old Kahmila Ramirez after they assaulted a caseworker during a supervised visit at a park in Tucson.

The parents left in a green Toyota Camry with license plate number BKH8427. Police say the father tied a caseworker up to a tree and along with his wife, took the two children. The caseworker was found 45 minutes later by a passerby at the park. The worker sustained minor injuries in the incident.

In an afternoon update Saturday, Tucson police confirmed the 1996 Toyota Camry was located in Nogales, parked near the Mexico border.
The father, Luis Ramirez, was last seen wearing a red and white striped polo and blue jeans.

The mother, Andrea Ramirez, was last seen wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. Her hair was in a bun.

Luis Ramirez Jr. was wearing a grey polo and khaki shorts. Khamilia Ramires was wearing a onesie with yellow ruffles.

A felony arrest warrant for Luis and Andrea Ramirez for one count of kidnapping and two counts of DV-kidnapping.

On May 2, Luis and Andrea Ramirez were arraigned on 20 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor. Their children were not involved in the case.
https://www.abc15.com/news/state/arizona-amber-alert-two-children-abducted-from-tucson

I’d be pissed off... but everytime I see this I think if my children were removed, I could see myself doing the same thing. In reality they’d never be removed, but what if?

@Satanica
The Tucson couple arrested for abducting their children and attacking an Arizona Department of Child Safety employee in 2018 was found guilty of sexual exploitation of a minor and child abuse Friday afternoon.

According to officials, two days before they abducted their children, Luis and Vanessa Andrea Ramirez were arraigned on 20 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor and child abuse. Authorities said the couple reportedly used a stun gun on a DCS worker during a welfare check, and duct taped her to a tree.

Officials say the sexual exploitation of minor charges did not involve the children of Luis and Vanessa Ramirez.

The couple was in absentia in Friday’s trial.

Authorities believe the family may have fled to Mexico.

Back