• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two parents were taken into police custody on Saturday after reports that their 1-month-old baby may have been abused, according to the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety.

Police dispatch received a call from Three Rivers Medical Center reporting that a baby boy had been hospitalized with "suspicious injuries."

Detectives took 27-year-old Bryan Merritt and 20-year-old Alexandria Williams — both transients in the Grants Pass area — into custody.
"The child was taken into protective custody pending an investigation into the nature of the injuries," GPDPS said.

Last edited:
Hold the phone. “Transients”? Is that code for “homeless”? Children shouldn’t be homeless. Of course the baby is abused. It’s in a toxic environment. (No, @Nell , not Oregon. I mean outside. Being homeless.)

I’m also certain that his parents are lesbian women...

If I was homeless and had a newborn baby I would put them up for adoption. It would be incredibly hard to let a baby go but only hard for me. The baby will love and be loved by an adoptive mother quite happily.
I wouldn't foster, hoping my circumstances would improve. It's not fair on the baby and an adoptive home will be much better for them than a foster home.
I don't understand some people I really don't.

If I was homeless and had a newborn baby I would put them up for adoption. It would be incredibly hard to let a baby go but only hard for me. The baby will love and be loved by an adoptive mother quite happily.
I wouldn't foster, hoping my circumstances would improve. It's not fair on the baby and an adoptive home will be much better for them than a foster home.
I don't understand some people I really don't.
I wish there was just a hug button :happy:

Back