• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother and father are behind bars after police say they left three children, including an infant, alone in a car for more than two hours. They are accused of leaving the kids in a fast food restaurant’s parking lot, while they made an appearance in court.

South Euclid police said the baby, and two toddlers -- one just under two years old, the other three years old, were all left alone inside an unlocked vehicle.

Police said the children's mother, 18-year-old Jada Polk and 22-year old Tyrese Gould, father of the two-month-old, left the children by themselves in the back parking lot of the Taco Bell around 8:20 a.m. Thursday. The two then walked about a half mile to the South Euclid Municipal Court to appear on charges of theft from Walmart last month.

More than two hours later, at 10:37 a.m., a woman called 911 after spotting the car in the Taco Bell parking lot with the hazard lights flashing.

The caller told Fox 8 that she saw the three-year-old climbing in and out of the car. She saw the one-year-old girl sleeping in the front seat and said the baby was crying, strapped in a car seat in the back.

Detectives said officers searched for the parents until they discovered them returning from their court appearance. Officers arrested Polk and Gould and charged them with three counts each of endangering children.

The children were checked out at Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital where a representative from the Cuyahoga County Division of Children and Family Services met them.

Last edited:
She’s 18 and has three year old .. right under two year old and a two month old and forced to steal from Walmart .. oh and dumbass man is only father of youngest .. someone for the love of taxpayers force her on birth control .. sterilize her or just sew her shit shut PLEASE

What the hell.
The police Dept can't afford flash bulbs for their mugshot camera!?
Maybe these two yahoos could pick them up some from Walmart when they get out.
Post automatically merged:

Between the two of them, they have no family and no friends who could watch their kids for a few hours?? Losers.
Or bring the kids with them-possibly score some poor me sympathy sentence.

Last edited:
I bet the courthouse had a daycare room where one could have sat with the children while the other appeared in the courtroom. They have a section like that in my county and they are usually acccommodating with small children as long as one adult stays in the room.

ETA: It is just a room at the end of a hall with chairs and a couple tables.

Last edited:
I bet the courthouse had a daycare room where one could have sat with the children while the other appeared in the courtroom. They have a section like that in my county and they are usually acccommodating with small children as long as one adult stays in the room.
They did in Ventura county Calif.

But didn't in Minnesota.
So they may or may not have.

But no reason these two couldn't have taken turns watching them in the hallway.

Yup. but hold on to your wallet.

They run from a reasonable ( ! ) $1.25 each (in quantity) to $140 each (individually) (He likes girls in bikinis.).

The one site (bikini girl site)has a disclaimer that reads,

--Al
ETA: descriptor
I actually come into a number of them a few years ago when buying a bunch of stuff from an estate auction. I didn't even see them in the box when I was bidding. They sold great on eBay. I've keep looking for them but rarely see them anymore.

Back