• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two Colonial Heights parents are facing felony child neglect charges after their children were removed from their apartment due to very poor living conditions.

Colonial Heights Police were called to the Branders Bridge apartments on Tuesday for reports of an altercation.

“Police were in the area for an unrelated incident, walked by the home ... their attention was drawn to the home,” said Deputy Commonwealth’s Attorney Ashley Henderson. One of the things that caught the officer’s attention was a sign taped to the door that read “Do Not Disturb.”

“Based upon that, they asked for consent to enter the home. Entered the home and found the home to be in conditions that were of significant concern to the police department,” Henderson added.

The conditions inside the apartment were described as “deplorable.” Colonial Heights officials say piles of trash and human waste were found inside the apartment.

Three school-age children were lived at the apartment with their two parents and multiple pets.

The parents, identified as Anthony and Emily Hampton, have each been charged with three counts of felony child neglect. The children, who were inside the apartment, were removed by Child Protective Services.

1570058995283.png
1570059010855.png

Last edited:
Yikes, they got a whole lot of cooties going on there....... 2 things - NO make that 3 things.... i will elect myself to peel your skin for ( after ALF teaches me )-- #1 Animal Abuse, any form #2 Elder Abuse, any form #3 Child Abuse any form i gonna make it 4 things . Being just a stupid dumb twit you get a peel for free

Last edited:
Both of these adults look like they have a touch of "special" in them. I wonder if their combined IQ's reach triple digits.

God I adore filthy house articles. :woot: I just wish they had more pictures.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that these people will not be getting their security deposit back after eviction.
Post automatically merged:

hampton.PNG

I think she jumped the gun a little on this.

Last edited:
Back