• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Thomas Anthony Mayhew and Shannon Marie Creevey are each charged with injury to a child. Creevey is also charged with aggravated assault.

According to an arrest affidavit, police began investigating in July after the child was found unresponsive at his home. The child was described as having injuries to the head and face, bleeding from the nose, a possible collar-bone fracture, bruising to the lower abdomen and a possible left ankle fracture.

While at the hospital, the child coded several times and was transferred to Texas Children Hospital and records showed he was in cardiac arrest and respiratory failure. Records also show he had severe anemia and was diagnosed with leukemia.

Police later interviewed Creevey, who said about two weeks prior, she hit her son on the rear with her hand, causing his face to hit the wall and his nose to start bleeding, according to the affidavit. She said she gave her son a bucket and rag, but did not help him clean himself. Then, a few days earlier, she said she hit her son in the face, knocking him to the floor, according to the affidavit. She said she did it because he had thrown up on himself and she became really frustrated with him.

According to the affidavit, Creevey admitted to being a bad parent and did not want the son, saying Mayhew wanted a son and made her get pregnant. She told police she hated her son and does not want her children anymore and she was willing to give them to CPS.

Police then interviewed Mayhew, who said he noticed his son appeared weak and had trouble walking as well as keeping his balance. He also noticed his son had lost a lot of weight. The affidavit states Mayhew admitted to hitting his son in the face because he was not eating and he was hiding his food. He said he knew he needed to take his son to the doctor but he did not, according to the affidavit.

On Aug. 20, police visited the child, who had been released from the hospital and placed in foster care. The affidavit states the boy’s health was improving every day and he was able to speak about the incident. He said his mother had cut his arm with a knife because he had pushed his little sister down the stairs. He also said Creevey had his younger brother hit him “all over” with his fist when he got in trouble."

L I N K !!

DRD1l.jpg

Lufkin police have arrested Thomas Anthony Mayhew and Shannon Marie Creevey in the abuse and neglect of their autistic 9-year-old son who they later learned had leukemia.

According to an arrest affidavit, police began investigating in July after the child was found unresponsive at his home. The child was described as having injuries to the head and face, bleeding from the nose, a possible collar-bone fracture, bruising to the lower abdomen and a possible left ankle fracture.

While at the hospital, the child coded several times and was transferred to Texas Children Hospital and records showed he was in cardiac arrest and respiratory failure. Records also show he had severe anemia and was diagnosed with leukemia.

Police later interviewed Creevey, who said about two weeks prior, she hit her son on the rear with her hand, causing his face to hit the wall and his nose to start bleeding, according to the affidavit. She said she gave her son a bucket and rag, but did not help him clean himself. Then, a few days earlier, she said she hit her son in the face, knocking him to the floor, according to the affidavit. She said she did it because he had thrown up on himself and she became really frustrated with him.

According to the affidavit, Creevey admitted to being a bad parent and did not want the son, saying Mayhew wanted a son and made her get pregnant. She told police she hated her son and does not want her children anymore and she was willing to give them to CPS.

Police then interviewed Mayhew, who said he noticed his son appeared weak and had trouble walking as well as keeping his balance. He also noticed his son had lost a lot of weight. The affidavit states Mayhew admitted to hitting his son in the face because he was not eating and he was hiding his food. He said he knew he needed to take his son to the doctor but he did not, according to the affidavit.

On Aug. 20, police visited the child, who had been released from the hospital and placed in foster care. The affidavit states the boy’s health was improving every day and he was able to speak about the incident. He said his mother had cut his arm with a knife because he had pushed his little sister down the stairs. He also said Creevey had his younger brother hit him “all over” with his fist when he got in trouble.
1570846429936.png

This bitch asked for money

Living costs in the city while my son's in ICU
Fundraiser for Shannon Creevey ·
Donate
Invite
More
$1,286 raised of $2,000info-solid
Fundraiser ended

About

UPDATE: Calvin's heart stopped the other day, but they were able to reccesitate him within moments. There is blood in his brain from that, though. He had a bone marrow test today and the leukemia was confirmed. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!!

I'm not sure how often I will be able to come online, but I have downloaded messanger on my phone so I will at least try to respond to comments and keep you guys updated. Obviously, this means the publication process for my novel is on hold for a while, but that hardly concerns me now.

A lot is happening--even going beyond the scope of my boy's diagnosis and condition. My entire life has been turned on it's head, and I'm just doing what I can to muddle through the mire right now. Anything you can say or do would be welcomed and appreciated. ... See More
70881559_3029483877096894_8585323351902257152_n.jpg
Shannon Creevey • July 5, 2019

Only has pictures of a cat and a dog none of her children.

I’m so full of emotion right now...this little one was sick and suffering the effects of CANCER and that pig/witch looking bitch was beating him for it! All this shit about gun control, climate change and worrying about proper gender pronouns that every wannabe activist rants about on a daily basis-WE HAVE A LEGITIMATE CRISIS HAPPENING IN THE FORM OF CHILD TORTURE. I don’t give a shit about anything until we stop this shit. Line these bastards up, deliver an elevated form of whatever deviousness they committed and then dump them in a pit resembling the hell they are destined for

They literally both look like potatoes with faces. That poor child.... he had leukemia and autism and was also being severely abused, neglected and unloved. Is it possible for a kid to draw a shorter straw?! Fucking unbelievable, that poor boy. Just kill the pair of those inbred shitsticks.

At least mom was honest with police, makes it easier for the DA to prosecute.
Maybe the parents are also autistic.

ETA: That semi trained autistic child we are all told to sympathise with when it goes bonkers on an airplane ... What happens when the child becomes an adult and wants to reproduce? How well can some handle it?

Last edited:
A Lufkin man has pleaded guilty for an abuse case involving his son, who had leukemia.

Thomas Anthony Mayhew, 50, accepted an 18-year prison sentence in Judge Bob Inselmann’s court.

The child’s mother, Shannon Marie Creevey, pleaded guilty in January and accepted a 30-year prison sentence.
According to an arrest affidavit, police began investigating in July 2019 after the child was found unresponsive at his home. The child was described as having injuries to the head and face, bleeding from the nose, a possible collar-bone fracture, bruising to the lower abdomen and a possible left ankle fracture.
In court Thursday, it was explained Mayhew’s biggest mistake was not reporting on Creevey.

“So by omission I allowed a lot of things to get worse,” Mayhew said. “At the time I did not realize the issues were as bad as they were but I feel like it wouldn’t have snowballed if I had called it in.”

Back