• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
bull-penis-6361.jpg

A pair of thieves pilfered a load of “bull penises” from a Canadian pet store, the shop announced.

The duo allegedly swiped hundreds of dollars worth of the dog treats — also known as “Pizzles” — from one of the Pet Zone shops in Newfoundland and Labrador, the store posted to Facebook Saturday.

“We have video surveillance of them grabbing as many penises as they can and taking off!” the chain posted to Facebook.

They tried to target a second store in the Pet Zone chain, but left empty-handed, the post said.

The male suspect was last seen wearing a gray hoodie, and had stars tattooed on his neck. The woman changed between visits but had a tattoo on her temple, possibly a spiderweb.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/09/30/thieves-make-off-with-a-load-of-bull-penises-from-pet-store/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm dead.

So I have bought them for my dogs. They love them.
They are very expensive.
And long. They stretch them out to dry them and they are two and a half feet long. I cut them with the tree loppers. But once my loppers were out in the barn so I used my table saw close by in my attached garage.

Dont ever do that. Swear to Jesus, Mary and Joseph that was the worst smell ever in the history of bad smells.
Believe me, I have smelled some bad smells in my 22 years at animal control. Nothing compared to that pizzle.
After that, I never bought another one. I used my table saw a week later and got that smell all over again.

Back