• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
They're test marketing it in Florida......that should go well.

The familiar Blue Ribbon seal has been hitting a lot of new products lately. Earlier this year, it was revealed that PBR is working on a whiskey. Then there was news that it's releasing a PBR with a higher alcohol content, as well as a non-alcoholic version of your favorite $2 beer.

The company is clearly looking for ways to attract new drinkers and revenue. As of July 1, its latest foray into bellies across the country is a Hard Coffee. No, it's not diving into the hard seltzer market like loads of other breweries or even looking back to make a hard soda or other fad drinks on life support. Hard Coffee. And, yes, it contains caffeine, a representative has confirmed.

Full Story:

To be fair the article also states it will be tested in NJ, ME, GA, and PA. I just wanted to highlight that for whatever reason someone thought FLA was also a good idea.

I guess this is good for that type of person that wants to drink a beer on thier way to work but not smell like it???????

Back