• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man is facing charges after he admitted to raping a 7-year-old girl in Franklin County, according to court documents.

Aaron Bazemore, 19, of Chambersburg is charged with two counts of rape and indecent assault.

During an interview with investigators in June, the child told authorities she was raped by Bazemore on numerous occasions, according to the criminal complaint. The girl told police she asked him to stop, but he didn’t.

Police say Bazemore admitted to having anal intercourse on at least two separate occasions with the victim when she was about 6 years old. He also admitted to kissing her, according to court documents.

Bazemore is currently being held at the Franklin County Prison awaiting his preliminary hearing on July 16.

As soon as I saw the title my first thought was “kill it...slowly and painfully “.
Then I saw his fat fucking face and now I’m thinking slower.....agonizing pain over a 5 year period.
He kissed her and went straight for the ass? Mercy sakes alive. I can’t even imagine the pain....I have fire coming out of my nostrils I’m so fucking pissed.
I'm gonna just be honest and say I’m a 46 year old woman and I attempted anal once and it was unbearable. Fucking UNBEARABLE.
I’m applying for a job at Franklin county prison. I totally got this.
This one is mine.
Post automatically merged:

Prison will we demolish him.
Put it on
PPV.
I promise that PPV will have a record number of paying people ....

How small of a dick does this idiot have?
I have to admit I thought the same exact thing when I first read this thread. I just showed some restraint.

As soon as I saw the title my first thought was “kill it...slowly and painfully “.
Then I saw his fat fucking face and now I’m thinking slower.....agonizing pain over a 5 year period.
He kissed her and went straight for the ass? Mercy sakes alive. I can’t even imagine the pain....I have fire coming out of my nostrils I’m so fucking pissed.
I'm gonna just be honest and say I’m a 46 year old woman and I attempted anal once and it was unbearable. Fucking UNBEARABLE.
I’m applying for a job at Franklin county prison. I totally got this.
This one is mine.
And then @Olivia said the other thing I restrained myself from saying.

Last edited:
Police say Bazemore admitted to having anal intercourse on at least two separate occasions with the victim when she was about 6 years old. He also admitted to kissing her, according to court documents.

How does an.....organism such as this even get close to the girl?

IF ever the death penalty was in place, this would be it!! I just can not even come close to imagining the pain this poor child went through! You would think, if he has any sort of a pecker, that it would rip her apart, such as in childbirth!!!! I only pray she can get through this without any psychological or physical reminders!

Castrate him with a rusty butter knife. Find someone to fulfill his fantasy of anal sex (he can be the 7 year old) this means the person playing his role must be at least 4 times his size. Just so he gets the full effect.
Fulfilling his anal sex fantasy doesn’t require a human @MildlyMedicated .. just multipurpose with the rusty butter knife.. use one the kids have broken the tip off of for the effects of no lube.. ;)

How small of a dick does this idiot have?
Or how damaged did he leave her and no one noticed for awhile?!

Last edited:
Sooooo that happened to me some years ago. I was in my 20's and the guy was shall we say not very heavily endowed. I was also quite drunk. Still, the pain was indescribable and I bled for almost 24 hours. I cannot imagine a six year old dealing with it.

Hurting someone during sex is extremely unappealing.

But this guy - just take him out behind the jail and shoot him. The less time he's on the planet, the better.

So, I have had training at a hospital on child abuse (red flags, telltale signs, etc.) due to my work at my church with children. I know some things I wish I didn't, but I do.

With kids under 10, it's most often anal. To keep things simple, it fits in the back before it fits in the front and there is less "evidence" of anything happening.

I absolutely HATE pedos. How on earth does a screaming child even remotely turn you on? And to know that YOU are causing the pain? Yeah, how hot is that? I wish nothing but pain and torture on him for the rest of his hopefully short life. Once you cross this line, there is nothing human left. Just a worthless empty husk that shouldn't be allowed to waste oxygen.

A Chambersburg man, who was previously charged for raping a 6-year-old girl, is now facing charges out of York County for the sexual assault of a 12-year-old boy.

Aaron Latrell Bazemore, 20, was charged on Aug. 15 with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child and indecent assault of a person less than 13, according to an affidavit filed with District Judge Dwayne Dubs.

On March 18, Hanover Borough Police received a suspected child abuse referral, where the victim reported he was forced to perform oral sex on Bazemore in Hanover.

The assault was first believed to have occurred in Chambersburg, and the boy was interviewed at the Over the Rainbow Children's Advocacy Center.

He told the interviewer that Bazemore pulled down his own pants and told the victim to perform oral sex and touch his genitals, the affidavit states.

The victim said these incidents happened about four times when he was 12.

Bazemore claimed that it was true, police said, but that he never forced the boy to do any of the sexual acts, the affidavit states.

Back