• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Homero Baeza Licon, 65, has been charged with aggravated sexual assault for sexually abusing a 9-year-old girl tutored at the Sensory Ranch in El Paso, which he owns, according to a Thursday release from the city of El Paso. Licon was arrested at the ranch Wednesday afternoon after the victim told her mother about the abuse.

Sensory Ranch provides services for learning disabled children, including occupational and speech therapy, as well as tutoring. According to its Facebook page, the ranch specializes in “sensory therapy and sensory equine stimulation.”

Licon also owns the Sensory Integration Play Center in El Paso’s Lower Valley, KFOX14 reports. The center also reportedly offers sensory equine stimulation to disabled children with ADHD, autism, hyperactivity, and who require speech therapy."

Link!

DD1e.jpg

Wow. Diddling a kid is wrong. Diddling a disabled kid is so far beyond that there are no words to describe.

I want to strangle this one with my bare hands..

Diddling a non disabled kid might actually be worse because the disabled kids fucked anyway.

Terrible joke aside, It's not often I'm in the presence of a fellow man full of enough rage to strangle one of these dudes with their bare hands. I like that.

Something about the look in a man's eye when you wrap your hands around his neck and start strangling him that's just fucking priceless. Shock, fear, surprise, I don't even know what to call it but it's quite satisfying. Men really need to start Homer Simpsoning our fellow man more often and start keeping their hands off of women and children.

Although dont ever make the mistake of trying to strangle a dude while he's still behind the wheel of his car! It was a high tow truck too. Wound up hanging out of the window as he sped away from me while I was still attached to his neck! Wow that was an intense one.

What as snooty looking perv. Equine therapy, eh? Get two big draft horses, tie up his ankles with rope and attach it to one horse, tie up his wrists and attach to the other horse. Have them face away from each other and pull. It's a stretch, but I think it's an appropriate form of equine therapy for this jerk off.

Latest posts

Back