• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
No need for a detailed introduction as I think everyone is aware of the Shaun Glassey thread and the daughter mother duo who came in to the thread to spread their butt-marbles of wisdom.

But it seems as if Out raged mother was not done and sent a little Site Feedback that went something like this:

What kind of web site are you hosting.
The lanuage on here is trouble.
The adults acting like children is even more disturbing.
Is this site NOT Monitored?

Now, why she used the site feedback and just didn't post this I have no clue. Maybe she thought the Site Feedback went to God or something. Who knows. Anyway, the response:

No joke, right? You should see how bad it gets sometimes. Every now and
then we get teenagers on the site who post nonsense and drivel. Then,
on occasion, their parents will take the time to register and make
bigger asses out of themselves than the kid did because well, the kid
is a kid. If the site was monitored better, I would just block and ban
these types of idiots at first site.

But I just figure if a site offends someone, they just would not come
back. I mean, how dumb does someone have to be to continue to post on a
site that offends them? Hell, I even get some people contacting me
about the language! lol!

But like you, I get disturbed as well. The fact that a mother would
continue to let her child post on a sight that disturbs her, or let
their daughter hang around people who do drugs and drink, etc...well,
needless to say, it is troubling. No matter, really, as the situation
is extremely easy to remedy. It takes just one simple step.

1. Don't.Fucking.Come.Back

See? Doesn't get any simpler than that. I truly hope some of those
morons take my advice. I'm a caring kinda guy.

Morbid

This was awesome last night, but it ages beautifully and is even better the next day. I'm still giggling like a junior-high girl in the back of the bus.

This, kids, is why Morbid is King.

Morbid, does it ever frustrate you that a good portion of that which you respond to people with likely flies over their heads? :p

Morbid, you soo rock!!

Here's a thought of another way to handle losers like this. If the language offends them, next time they complain point them to the RLD so they can look at titties, ass and cock. They'll either sink into a deep depression inspired by jealousy, or become immediate fans and quit their bitching. Just an idea.

Goddammit you make it hard for a psycho woman not to stalk your ass when you talk that sexy talk!. Grrrrrr Tiger....you go get 'em!!!!:p

shit man, you know I've loved you since I found this place...;)

Here's a thought of another way to handle losers like this. If the language offends them, next time they complain point them to the RLD so they can look at titties, ass and cock. They'll either sink into a deep depression inspired by jealousy, or become immediate fans and quit their bitching. Just an idea.

Worked for me...kind of.
I became an immediate fan, but I refuse to quit my bitching.
Of course the language never bothered me, and I was disturbed before I got here.
So I'd say this is one of the best hate-mail responses...ever!

Can you believe my spell-check had to be taught the word "titties"?
Who the hell wrote this program, sheesh!

Back