• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1565274723690.png

It’s a scenic border town, but to get to Taylors Falls from Wisconsin requires a sharp descent –the locals know it well.

“I haul a big trailer and that hill is pretty steep so you gotta watch yourself. If you had a big load and the brakes went out, you’re toast,” Steve from Taylors Falls said.

And that’s exactly what happened late Monday morning.

A semi crossed an intersection as people pumped gas, and another semi comes flying down the hill crashing into a smokey stop.

Troopers say the truck flipped one and half times. Witnesses say the axle slammed right into a traffic pole.

One of those witnesses was cutting hair at the time. Roger’s Barber Shop is just a stone’s throw away.

“The truck was weining at full throttle and we thought, ‘Oh my gosh. Get to that driver.’ That’s our first instinct. Smoke going all over the place,” Roger Velasco said.

But the driver crawled out on his own with minor injuries and everyone at the scene was completely safe.

Great video at the link...it's not everyday you get to see a semi rolled!

Back