• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Xenforo's search feature is trash. Always has been. Especially on a forum this large. But there are a few alternatives.

1. Use the Quick Search function at the top of every forum. It works great.
  2. Use Google. Just type what you are searching for and add +dreamindemon at the end.
  3. For me to get Elasticsearch working. I have tried multiple times over the years to no avail. I will look into it again. If I can get this working, then the default Xenforo built-in search should work as expected.

We had Google embedded in the forums, and it was a great plugin. I have not added it back because the updated version that works with updated Xenforo uses a higher version of PHP than I am currently using. Once I get that upgraded on our end, I will add it back and that will be the one you will want to use all of the time.

Meh there's mods who can merge topics if need be. Not gonna waste my time searching for shit.

Back