• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

MARCH 1--An Indiana man who yesterday accidentally shot himself in the penis and scrotum does not have a handgun license and could face criminal prosecution, police say.

According to cops, Mark Anthony Jones, 46, suffered an “accidental self-inflicted gunshot injury” while walking early Thursday morning in Marion, Indiana (where Jones resides).

During an interview in the emergency room of Marion General Hospital, Jones said that he was carrying a Hi-Point 9mm handgun in his waistband when the weapon “began to slip.”

Jones said that when he “reached down to adjust” the gun--which was not in a holster--the firearm discharged. “The bullet entered just above his penis and exited his scrotum,” police reported.

A Hi-Point pistol makes a reasonable tackle-box gun because if you fumble and drop it into the lake you're not out much money. Carrying one with a round in the chamber and just tucked into one's waistband, not in a holster, is just asking for problems. As our Mr. Jones discovered.

--Al
likes holsters

One of the armed security people at my work has a Hi-Point.

My bf always conceal carries when he's working there (you're not supposed to) and was like look, I'm sorry but I'm just not putting my life in the hands of someone carrying a Hi-Point.

-everjaded
Also pro-holster ;)

Seems like Mr Jones cannot stay out of trouble!

It really says something about a person when shooting their dick off isn't the dumbest mistake they've made.
This dude needs locked up for his own safety.

I don’t believe any of these charges alone warrant months in jail, but this dude could use some mandatory time away from the meth (and forever away from his gnarled penis too).

The bright side? Not gonna pop out kids anytime soon that his unemployed ass won’t be able to pay for. Darwinism!

Back