• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
An Oregon man found guilty of sexually abusing a horse last year was sentenced Friday to 20 months in prison.

Kenneth L. Duyck pleaded guilty to sexual assault of an animal, unlawful use of a motor vehicle and second-degree burglary in a Washington County courtroom. He was arrested in April when authorities responded to a call about someone with a black mare horse named Ellie inside a Hillsboro barn, FOX12 Oregon reported.

On April 19, the owner of the property discovered the horse “tied up in an unusual way” that was different from the way she left the animal. Her daughter – who is a veterinarian – said the horse appeared to have been sexually assaulted, according to the station.

The property owner later recalled Duyck had called her the day before asking if he could sleep on her property. She said no.

Duyck admitted to Washington County deputies that he tied up the horse and planned to groom it, but instead ejaculated on its tail, the Oregonian reported. He said he had not been taking his medication for autism spectrum disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder at the time of the incident and “made a bad decision.”

A judge ordered Duyck to register as a sex offender and attend sex offender and mental health treatment. He is also barred from owning horses or domestic animals for 15 years.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-m...ars-in-prison-for-sexually-assaulting-a-horse

full

You want to know a fun fucked up fact? It wasn't even against the law to have sex with a horse in the state of Washington until 2005. When Kenneth Pinyan aka Mr. Hands a Boeing engineer died after his colon was perforated while having sex with a horse.
I've seen the actual video of where it happens... I can handle some more than most people can stomach... but that video will forever haunt me. Don't watch it.

You want to know a fun fucked up fact? It wasn't even against the law to have sex with a horse in the state of Washington until 2005. When Kenneth Pinyan aka Mr. Hands a Boeing engineer died after his colon was perforated while having sex with a horse.
I've seen the actual video of where it happens... I can handle some more than most people can stomach... but that video will forever haunt me. Don't watch it.
How is it even possible?
I'm thinking in terms of how tall a horse it vs a man... I don't know... Maybe I don't want the weird perverted details fucking up my mind.

How is it even possible?
I'm thinking in terms of how tall a horse it vs a man... I don't know... Maybe I don't want the weird perverted details fucking up my mind.
So they had it set up so the horse's legs were up above his shoulders. They had a sheath type thing on the horses "thing". It's thing slipped out of the sheath and went all the way in.... they had to train the horse in a way. In fact I heard that they had to put the horse down cause it kept trying to "mount" people. But I can't remember where I got that. The guy who lived on a trailer next to the farm had a whole bunch of bestiality videos which he decided to bury behind his trailer. VHS's that is.
Post automatically merged:

Just Google "Kenneth Pinyan" or "Mr. Hands" or "Enumclaw horse sex case"

@Keepalowprofile Just FYI, the stallion was an Arabian.
But I'm still seeing the guy on his hands and knees and the height of an Arabian.

So they had it set up so the horse's legs were up above his shoulders. They had a sheath type thing on the horses "thing". It's thing slipped out of the sheath and went all the way in.... they had to train the horse in a way. In fact I heard that they had to put the horse down cause it kept trying to "mount" people. But I can't remember where I got that. The guy who lived on a trailer next to the farm had a whole bunch of bestiality videos which he decided to bury behind his trailer. VHS's that is.

Just Google "Kenneth Pinyan" or "Mr. Hands" or "Enumclaw horse sex case"
Okay. But no.

I just knew Mr. Hands was going to show up here. I learned about Mr. Hands when someone in the Shoutbox told me to Google it and everyone else told me not to.
My daughters dad told me the story and added a few details that were rather disturbing. That story haunted me for years... until I actually had the chance to watch the video... and I will not watch it again. It's not gory but it don't need to be.

I can handle some more than most people can stomach... but that video will forever haunt me. Don't watch it.

I seen that clip and then went looking for the movie ... Zoo !

Mr. Hand was a bitch .... to the horse ... to that group of people ... and to his vices for sure.

I'm not sorry he is dead .. from here he deserved it.

In fact I heard that they had to put the horse down cause it kept trying to "mount" people.

They didn't put him down ... they had him gelded.

Last edited:
Well, thanx a whole fucking bunch for making us with ASD look horrible. I have Asperger's, and I would never do some shit like that. Kill this fucker after intense torture. Sick MOTHERFUCK.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Please know the above comments are sarcastic in nature. Everyone on here knows that mental illnesses don't cause people to have sex with animals, kids, etc. It's a bullshit ass excuse that is often played as a last resort by these low lifes.

Please know the above comments are sarcastic in nature. Everyone on here knows that mental illnesses don't cause people to have sex with animals, kids, etc. It's a bullshit ass excuse that is often played as a last resort by these low lifes.
I know that, but that lawyer gives the ableist neurotypicals and society more fuel and reason to try to cure or kill us.

Well, thanx a whole fucking bunch for making us with ASD look horrible. I have Asperger's, and I would never do some shit like that. Kill this fucker after intense torture. Sick MOTHERFUCK.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:
Just an FYI. I'm an Aspie too and I never take what folks here say about it too seriously. It's not directed at us, ever. It's directed at the people that use such conditions as excuses for really shitty behavior. ;)

Last edited:
It's fine, hun. I get smoke haze brain after an edibles bender, or when I'm completely exhausted taking care of Baby Jacob.:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:
I'm trapped in the constant smoke from the fires in Oregon. I haven't seen blue sky in week or more. I hear Portland currently has the worst air quality in the world right now. Yay asthma??? :banghead: But now I'mma go load a fat bowl! :shame: :cigar: :woot:

I hate when people are so Pinyanated.

Also, Duych hiding behind his mental circumstances is not a good look. Bestial acts are not a mere "social miscue". I have never wanted to do things like that to a horse, but according to Duych, I'd have a convenient excuse too!

Horse-screwing piece of crap. He's worse than a horse thief, even.

Back