• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Remember how Meg shared with us her experience in jail without access to female hygiene supplies? The state of Oregon is looking to correct that.
The have passed a law that states that all incarcerated women and girls in the state must be provided with access to "tampons, sanitary pads, postpartum pads and panty liners at no cost to all ... for use in connection with vaginal discharge."

"Facilities shall maintain a sufficient supply, which shall be stored, dispensed and disposed of in a sanitary manner," the bill says.

Yeah but crazy megan had so many stories, I had no sympathy for her. She enjoyed her melodramas so much.

Also, the first time some bitch clogs a toilet with sanitary pads to get attention, they should cancel the privilege for everyone. Happens in my county. My best friend was civil engineer for the county with a specialty in drains. The county jail was a big problem because inmates flush things in order to create floods so they could get out of cells. It's a two way street. Inmates better not abuse it.

Last edited:
Here they get one pad a day... no panties unless you came in with whites with no other markings or commissary to buy net ones. They didn’t care beyond handing you the one pad. @Muriel Schwenck is right.. when our classes went .. I asked why there were no shower curtains.. the inmates had the bright idea that if they set them on fire they’d get out.. they just didn’t allow them to have anymore.. you showered - shit - and drank their own water out of one corner of the large room that was semi-visible to entrance .. but inmates did it to themselves..

I still cannot believe I've never been incarcerated at my age. Having worked in a prison and also a county jail, the stupid inmate antics are sometimes colossal, and I hope someone is taking notes. It could be a best seller. I never once met a smart inmate, but I did meet a lot of unintelligent ones.

Back