• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
So, I really like this show and I managed to spread out my binging to 3 whole days this season. I have some questions though, and definite anger.

Caputo, WTF???? Do you think he said all that shit because he didn't give a fuck about Poussey or because he wanted to start some shit? Like her dad, a fucking General, I am sure he will have something to say about all this.

Murdered "CO" - like if you can't even figure out who he is, who gives a fuck?

Diya (sp) with a gun to a CO head? Yikes!!

Humphreys is a total PSYCHO!

Dude telling pennsatucky he wanted to fuck her again kind of turned me on.

What was up with Red's eye make-up???

Holy fuck! Just finished season 4! I'm yelling at Daya to shoot him like she can really hear me lol. Shitty I didn't realize it was the last one of the season until I tried to get to the next episode. Big disappointment there.

Shitty I didn't realize it was the last one of the season until I tried to get to the next episode. Big disappointment there.

Awww man I knew it was the last one, and yeah that guy is a fucking scumbag but if she shoots him, she'll get life and never see her baby!

I'd be surprised if she didn't. Everyone is cheering her on, demanding really.. Too bad season 5 isn't out until summer of 2017.

Up to episode 8, I think. Piper is freaking me out. Are her burns infected and she is ill for real or is she having a mental break? She looks like total shit.

Also, I don't trust Brooke. i think she is bored and will break Poussey's heart. And I really love her.

And I always detest Alex.

I'm through season 4 and started back over on season 1. I was yelling at daya NOT to shoot him bc...I dunno..she has a baby and....fuck I don't know!

I could do without seeing Caputo have sex ever again. I like hating Laura's character though.

Poussey
Piper became a haughty bitch this season but got hers. White supremacist though?
Black Cindy may be my favorite character. Like Morello too but whackadoodle

Last edited:
Back