• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

impqueen

Libertine Enchantress
Bold Member!
I love it when we get all-caps, pissed-off-spelling, Mensa-disqualified email. It's like we grate 'em so hard they can't even think straight. Today's morass of mental meltdown is a gift from Shannon Pike's mom. Shannon Pike's story as I blogged it is here.

Becky writes:

hello !
I was just wondering what happed to being innocent UNTILL BEING PROVEN
QUILTY ?!
my son is the one you guys have slandered by jumping to conculsions here !
my son shannon pike is NOT A MONSTER ! HE IS A GREAT PERSON AND WOULD
NEVER HARM A CHILD .. THE STORY HE TOLD IS THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL
REVEIL .
ITS SAD THAT YOU GUYS HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN SLANDER SOME ONES
CHILD YOU GUYS HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON .
MY SON LOVES HIS GIRLFIREND AND HER LITTLE GIRL MORE THEN ANYTHING IN
THIS WORLD THEY HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY AS WELL .. THE NEWS MEDIA MADE
THIS ALL OUT TO BE SOMETHING HORRIBLE .. MY SONS GIRLFRIENDS DAUGHTERS
FATHER WICH IS A REAL PEICE OF WORK DOESNT LIKE MY SON SO HE DECIDED TO
TALK HIS DAUGHTERS 2 FALLS TO THE EXTREME AND MAKE IT OUT TO BE
SOMETHING THAT IT IS NOT ! MY SON COMES FROM A GOOD HOME AND FAMILY YOU
GUYS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT US AT ALL . YOU WILL ALL SEE THAT SHANNON PIKE
IS INNOCENT AND THEN WHAT ?? WILL MY FAMILY GET AN OPOLIGY ???
THIS IS REALLY SAD THAT YOU HAVE A SITE LIKE THIS WHERE PEOPLE I GUESS
LOVE SATIAN AND WORK FOR HIM AND NOT GOD IN WITCH WE BELIEVE IN .
THIS SITE MADE ME SICK TO MY STOMACE FOR THE THINGS PEOPLE WROTE ABOUT
MY LOVING SON ! IF MY SON HURT THIS LITTLE GIRL SHE DAM SURE WOULD NOT
BE ASKING FOR HIM ! NOW WOULD SHE ? PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF MY FAMILY
AND OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE BEHIND BARS PLEASE STRAIGHTEN THIS UP .
I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THEN TO NOT READ ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT MY SON
HIS LOVING GIRL FRIEND AND HER DAUGHHTER THE 3 OF THEM HAVE BEEN
THROUGH ENOUGH THEY DONT NEED TO BE SLANDERD TOO .. WHAT WOULD YOU DO
IF YOUR CHILD WAS FAULSELY ACCUSED OF THIS AND EVERYBODY WAS BASHING
THEM BEFORE HEARING THE TRUTH ! YOU WOULDNT LIKE IT TRUST ME ..
AND FOR THE PICTURE THEY HAVE POSTED OF MY SON ON THE NEWS .. THATS NOT
THE PICTURE THEY TOOK AT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT .. AN AS FAR AS OTHER
PRIORS GO FOR EVERYBODYS INFORMATION HE DOESNT HAVE ANY ... EXCEPT A
MISTAMEANER CHARGE FOR A LITTLE BIT OF WEED HE HAD ON HIM AN HE DOESNT
EVEN DO THAT ANYMORE .. GEESH PEOPLE YOU HAVE MY SON NAILED TO THE
CROSS WITH OUT CONVECTION .. DO NOT USE MY SON AS A SACERFICIAL LAMB
FOR YOUR SATISFACTION !!!
THANKS AN GOD BLESS ALL YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU
SEE AND HEAR IN THE NEWS THIS IS AMERICA YOU GUYS THEY ARE NEWS
REPORTES AND THE ONE THAT CAN MAKE THE BEST STORY UP WINS ! NO MATTER
THE COST OF SOME ONES HEART LIFE OR BELIEFS . THIS IS A SHAME AND I
WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO DO THEIR JOB AND DESTOY SOME ONE LIFE THAT IS
INNOCENT ..
AND NO FOR YOUR NEXT QUESTION I AM NOT A MOTHER THAT IS IN DENIAL .
I KNOW MY SON AND HE IS INNOCENT AND WHEN THAT FATHER IS SITTING BEHIND
BARS AND MY SON IS OUT YOU ALL WILL KNOW BECAUSE I WILL MAKE SURE I
COME BACK AND GIVE YOU ALL AN UPDATE HOW BOUT THAT ?
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN TRYING TO DESTOY BY SONS LIFE BY WORD OF BIG
MOUTHS ! ON OPIONS WITCH ARE LIKE ASS WHOLES EVERYBODY HAS ONE
UNFORTUNANTLY
AND NO IM NOT A DUMB ASS FOR ALL MY TYPOS I AM A MOTHER THAT IS VERY
HURT TO SAY THE LEAST AND IM MADDER THEN HELL AT THIS .
Becky

Wow, she is really pissed. So I felt the need to be a little bit nicer than usual in my response:

Dear Becky,

Thank you for your input on my story, "Shannon Pike Is An Unsuitable Babysitter." I hope that we can have a civil discourse addressing your concerns with my article. In order to do that, I need to clarify your points to make sure that we are on the same page.

In reading your e-mail, I understand your points to be as follows:

1. Your son, Shannon Pike, is innocent of the charges against him.
2. Morbid and I are devil-worshippers.
3. The child's skull fracture occurred on its own or during two falls, neither of which
were serious.
4. A three year old child is lying about being hit by Shannon Pike despite the medical
evidence and was in fact not injured.
5. Shannon Pike is being railroaded by the child's father, who does believe that his
daughter was hurt while in your son's care.
6. Your son has no felony convictions and was not on probation at the time of the new
charges being filed.
7. Your son has no other criminal or civil record.
8. You don't like the picture news outlets used of your son, because it isn't the one
that was taken by police.
9. My information is slanderous (or libelous)and my research is flawed.

If those are the points you're making, please let me know so that we can continue our discourse. If not, please clarify your points further.

Please be aware that I used the following court and law enforcement links in writing my article:

http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/criminq.asp (enter name Pike, Shannon)

http://www.clerk.co.sarasota.fl.us/srqapp/civilqry2.asp?rb_searchby=Name&cb_continue=Continue (enter name Pike,
Shannon)

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/ (enter name Pike, Shannon. Then click Supervised
Population Search Results, then click name link for picture and probation details.)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Imp Queen, World Monarch
Dreamin' Demon

So, I thought i'd wait for a response. Except I'd already gotten this in my Myspace messages:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Feb 12, 2008 10:40 AM
Subject: new new's

if you want new new's on this shannon case hit me up... come to find out it's all bullshit anyways... something about the dad is using the police to frame this kid so he can get control over the mother and daughter...

How convenient! Another literate white knight to do battle for Shannon Pike. Nobody seems concerned about doing battle for the three year old. So I said:

Great - so the little girl did not have a skull fracture, then? I'm not seeing where the charges have been dropped.

Sheez.

Allow me to play Devil's Advocate here for a sec. Coincidentally, this piece was on the front page of Sunday's (Feb 3) St. Pete Times. I read the whole thing (it is kinda long), and it fascinated me that something like this could have happened, and that it could have gone on for so long....

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes...page=1.A&desc=THE+THINGS+THE+LITTLE+GIRL+SAID

My point is this: though it doesn't happen very often, women do pit their children against their fathers, and I'm sure it happens more than the media talks about/more than gets reported. :neutral:

*edit* Oh, and for the record, I have no clue what that Becky bitch is talking about. I couldn't even make it past the first couple of sentences. Horrendous. Reminds me of the Mikels' myspaces. :sarcastic:

Last edited:
The difference here is the fact that in one case you have a he said\she said scenario. THe other involves physical evidence. Correct me if I am wrong, but in this case, the mother left the girl to be babysat by the boyfriend and noticed nothing wrong. Upon returning, she had bruises all over her and what turned out to be a fractured skull.

The boyfriend then changes his story a couple of times as to what happened, and then one report even comes out stating the abuse was the result of a bed-wetting incident. In any case, there was evidence of injuries that took place during the time that Pike was the only caregiver.

More from Shaddee Tacticks

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Feb 12, 2008 12:40 PM

yeah i feel ya on that i was talking to the mother of the kid she never made these charges against him this is something the detectives are trying to push because it's national child abuse awarness day... whatever's whatever but there is no since in taking this 20yr old's life away from him because of a jelouse father... and for anyone who wants to know the medical papper's say that this was not caused by a beating!i dont really care what they say about this guy it's the mother of the girl thats catching hell trying to prove her boyfriend innocent.. they have been together for 2 years and she is carring his unborn child... thats why the father of the girl is trying to make a case on this... if you want good info pull the father's background and you'llsee he already has a 10yr old son he cant see because defacs took him away from him... the father is the one that has a violent background not shannon.. but ill keep working on this as i find out more about everything ill post it

My response:

Um... maybe you should let me know your connection to the case. I mean, if you can get the medical records, that's pretty intense, especially with HIPAA laws being what they are. And they now say that the child did not have skull fractures caused while she was in the care of Shannon Pike? Dude, I am totally gonna want to see those records because we just did a story on that guy. Thanks!

So is T---- McG----- the little girl? Who's C---- W-----?

Yeah, I'll just sit right here and wait on those medical reports.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, it hurt my eyes reading that letter. Caps and misspelled words. Yep, I can see why the son is such a fucking dumb ass. What's that saying...."the apple don't fall far from the tree". :eek:

More from Mom

Mama Pike says, in big blue letters:

1. Your son, Shannon Pike, is innocent of the charges against him. yes that's what im saying
2. Morbid and I are devil-worshippers. no that's not what im saying but this is what this site looks like what its geared for .. doesn't it ? every body on there saying they worship the devil
3. The child's skull fracture occurred on its own or during two
falls, neither of which were serious. that's not what im saying either .what i am saying is she fell while jumping on the bed and then fell out of the tub trying to get to the potty to go pee when he stepped out of the bath room to get the baby a towel to dry her off with .
4. A three year old child is lying about being hit by Shannon Pike for your information the baby never told anybody that shannon hurt her until the dad kept repeating it around her like a broken record this little girl loves my son .
despite the medical evidence and was in fact not injured. there is no evidance saying this was done by my son . it is due to the falls
5. Shannon Pike is being railroaded by the child's father, who does
believe that his daughter was hurt while in your son's care.yes because all she does is ask for my son and wants to know when my son and her mommy are picking her up !

6. Your son has no felony convictions and was not on probation at the time of the new charges being filed. no my son does not have any felony convictions .. if you read the report correctly you would of seen there is nothing there .. but misdemeanor probation ... for something that happened awhile ago and is already done and over with
7. Your son has no other criminal or civil record.nope sure does not
8. You don't like the picture news outlets used of your son, because
it isn't the one that was taken by police.no i sure dont the lady taking the pic took it as they were talking and said oh bad pic lets take another one and she did but the media didn't use the normal pic they used one that made it out to look like a monster
9. My information is slanderous (or libelous)and my research is flawed. yes because you do not know the truth in this or everything that is going on ...
its people like that are on this web site that have nothing better to do then sit and try and did stuff up on people .. that are innocent until proven guilty !
unless you guys walk in our shoes i would very much appreciate it if you would keep comments to your self unless you know the proven facts about this case witch last time i looked i didn't see you guys names on any of my sons paper work saying you were there and you know and you saw and you have proof of any of this .. so please take peoples feelings in to consideration ..
what are you guys going to have to say when this all gets done and over with and my son didn't do anything wrong ??
is there going to be and i apology from you people ?
i would feel so bad for you if this was your family going through this .. and if i read something i sure wouldn't be stupid enough to talk about something that 1 i had or have nothing to do with and its none of my biz ... i surely would hate to know that i could of added more pain to some ones life that is already going through enough as it is with loosing both of my parents in a 7 month time span
if that isnt pain enough i dont know what else it then ....
if i dont fight for my sons innocents who else in this world is going to .. i know now how the world really thinks and its sad that some one can be accused of something with out people jumping to things and thinking the worst about them and automatically thinking its true when in some cases its not .
then you have really hurt an innocent person
my child is no monster by no means !! he is an honest good hearted guy with a great big heart .. and would never hurt anybody .
the domestic violence things towards him about his girl friend and baby is because DCF told her she had to or they were going to take the babies from her . and they did take hers ANY WAY and gave her to the father ( bad mistake) MY SON AND HIS GIRL FRIEND HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY AND ARE PLANNING ON GETTING MARRIED VERY SOON .
THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY .
just you wait i will make sure i send you an e mail when this is all said and done and my son is proven innocent .

thanks for your time
Becky

Sigh. So I say:

Becky,

Do you seriously not understand irony or sarcasm at all? Who exactly on our site says
that he or she worships the devil? Have you even read our site? I'm starting to think
you just Googled your son's name and found us, which is all great, but maybe you need to be looking up your son's criminal and civil record instead. I gave you the links, are you not going to use them?

Shannon Pike is on probation for felony criminal mischief. A felony is not the same as a misdemeanor. Use the links I gave you - I did, that's how I got my information. His
middle name is Calvin, his birthdate is 5/17/87. His probation address is XXXX XDrive in Sarasota. He's on probation for a felony until January 13, 2010. So your information is wrong.

Maybe it's time that you explain to me who C. W. is. Is she the mother of
T. McG.? Is F. McG. the father? Or do all those people have restraining
orders against your son for other reasons?

According to the medical report, the little girl's bruises and head injuries were caused
during the time that your son was babysitting her, and he apparently got the child no
medical attention until after her mother got home. The medical report was reported to have stated that the child's injuries were inconsistent with a fall in the way that
Shannon Pike reported it. In fact, one fracture was to her temporal skull (that's on the side of her head). Shannon was not able to provide a consistent account of those injuries to police, hence the charges. Are you calling a three year old a consistent liar? If so, she's a very gifted child to be able to lie consistently through a head injury.

A child can love someone who hits them. It's very common. Even if she was coerced into lying about her injuries, then your son is negligent and still responsible for her
injuries - either he caused them directly, or he wasn't watching her and she managed to fall twice in a three hour time period, fracture her skull and get bruises all over her
while he was doing god knows what, and he got her no medical attention until her mother got home. Were you there? Can you tell me why she had all those injuries but he got her no help? Neither could Shannon. That's why he's been charged.

The picture I used is from the Florida Department of Corrections probation link I gave
you in my last email and was not the one used by the news channels. I can't believe you care more about his picture than about the child who was hurt. That's just wrong on so many levels.

If Shannon is proven innocent, then I will edit my article to say so. If he's proven
guilty, I'll edit my article to say that, too. If you have a verifiable copy of the
child's medical records, I'd love that as well. That way I can just call to verify that
Shannon's story is true, the medical report should back that up, and you should be able to just get him right out of these charges.

Sincerely,
Imp Queen

ImpQueen, you are the best thing to happen to this site since my wife caused a mass-delete!

I love you.

awwww

i will wade stories-deep through piles of illiterate hate mail and answer them in detail for eons on end just to get some Magical Swiv Love.

'cause you're my idol.

now about that wife of yours... is she cute? ;)

i will wade stories-deep through piles of illiterate hate mail and answer them in detail for eons on end just to get some Magical Swiv Love.

'cause you're my idol.

now about that wife of yours... is she cute? ;)

She is sooooo motherfucking hot, you just wouldn't believe me. She looks like Katie Holmes. Only prettier. Oh, and she has her doctorate. Super-hot.

But, she is well aware of my slowly-developing crush for you and your writing abilities. So, I don't see a conflict arising.

Great reply, Imp. Much better than what I would have sent the first time around. We may just use you for honest replies, and use me for the ones that really don't warrant one.

I knew there was no way i was gonna top that amazing "please put EMERGENCY in the subject line" non-response, so i had no choice but to play it straight.

Although if she keeps this up I may tell her that yes, Morbid is the devil, and I am the whore of Lucifer, and we're having a party Friday night and would she like to come?

yeah, see, or not. I can't even stammer my way around a "hey Swiv, can i explore your wife's hot cerebrum" line without jamming it all up. ;)

Mom says....

Becky just thinks I have it all wrong, and the courts have it all wrong, and the police have it all wrong, and we all have it all wrong:

you have it all wrong is all i can say
there is no need for any ot

And that trips my "Imp Is About To Be A Total Bitch" wire:

Then by all means, Becky, help me to have it right. Get me something I can use. Get me a court document backing up your son. Show me how the court system's online dockets are wrong. Get me a medical report that tells me Shannon couldn't have caused those injuries or that they could have been caused the way he said. Get me anything, any type of verifiable legal or medical document that will clear his name and explain the injuries to that poor little girl. You weren't there any more than I was. All you have is your son's word against the courts.

While you and one of Shannon's friends are writing me, who is defending that little girl? Who is taking care of her and keeping her from being hurt? Your son is a man. If he didn't do this, the truth will out. But what if he did? If he did do it, Becky, what
then?

At the least, your son was negligent and did not provide adequate supervision or medical care to a toddler with severe head injuries. At the least. How can you defend that? How can you expect me to defend that? I can't. It's not defensible. Would it have been better had I posted "Shannon Pike Should Not Be Left Alone With Children Because He's An Idiot And Doesn't Know How To Keep A Kid From Fracturing Her Skull?" Because that's been your defense for him so far.

I've written nothing libelous. All my information comes from open court records and news sources, so it's in the public domain. When you get me some verifiable information, I'll be more than happy to look it over and publish it.

Sincerely,
ImpQueen

Becky's still talking.

and just to make sure i understand, i'm still wrong and the courts are still wrong:

sorry bout that it sent before i was done ...
what i was saying is you have this all wrong
and there is no need to pursue this conversation any further .. and i dont
need you to post anything for me ..
thanks
and i did use all the links you sent and i know different is all i can say
nice talking with you !
Becky

So i'm just gonna go out on a limb here and guess that no medical records or explanations as to the skull fractures will be forthcoming. Damn. In that case... yeah, Pike still looks pretty guilty to me.

I'm gonna let Pike's mama have the last word on this one. She needs something to hold onto, since the truth isn't working out so well for her.

Last edited:
With friends and family like this loon, give me enemies! Just rattling from one half-thought to another, can't spell, can't think, just ramble, assert, and accuse. Too dumb to dig a ditch without a supervisor on site and looking down into the hole.

Well, Me Christ on a cracker.

I can't spell (all that Aramaic doesn't lend itself well to Germanic languages), but next to that poor woman I look like a literary giant.

Re: Satan-worship on this site: I have seen multiple panties thrown, but no actual worship. Therefore, you are exempt from judgement for technical reasons.

In these cases, people tend to like to blame Satan or Louis Cyphre, but as I know them both personally, I think this case should be blamed on the guilty Pike boy - or if not him, then perhaps the Traumatic Head Injury Gnomes.

Imp, when I *poofed* you some whine, I erred in my spelling, and this poor sad little bag of denial was the result. My apologies. Here, have some of the good stuff.
*Poof!* you have absinthe.

I'm with Swivel. We love you. Bless you, My Imp.

Becky writes:

THIS IS REALLY SAD THAT YOU HAVE A SITE LIKE THIS WHERE PEOPLE I GUESS
LOVE SATIAN AND WORK FOR HIM AND NOT GOD IN WITCH WE BELIEVE IN .

Don't I wish people loved me more, as it is now I spend all my free time loving myself!
Same goes for working for me, it's just so hard to get good help these days, sheesh.

Becky also sent me some uber-helpful information through MySpace...
Sent: February 12th, 2008 at 2:30am
"ABOUT MY SON"
HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF BEING INNOCENT UNTILL BEING PROVEN QUILTY ??
THE NEWS MADE MY SON LOOK LIKE A MONSTER IN THIS STORY .. THAT PICTURE IS NOT EVEN THE REAL PICTURE OF MY SON !
THAT THE POLICE TOOK ...
LET ME SOME THIS UP FOR EVERYBODY THAT HAS BEEN PASING JUDGMENT ON MY SON ...
THE LITTLE GIRLS FATHER STARTED ALL OF THIS .. THE LITTLE GIRL THAT WE LOVE SO MUCH REALLY DID FALL OFF THE BED AND OUT OF THE BATH TUB .. JELIOUSY DOES STRANGE THINGS TO PEOPLE . MY SONS GIRL FRIEND IS NOT STUPID BY NO MEANS NO OF US ARE IN DENIL THAT THIS KIND OF STUFF DOESNT HAPPEN EVERYDAY WE DO KNOW THAT .. BUT IS SAD TO PUT AN INNOCENT 20 YR OLD IN JAIL FOR SOMETHING HES BEING ACCUSED OF AND REALLY DIDNT DO ! THIS IS VERY MESS UP FOR OUR FAMILY AND THE LAST THING WE NEED TO FOR PEOPLE TO DESTORY OUR SONS NAME !
YOU ALL WILL SEE WHEN THIS IS SAID AND DONE ITS THE FATHER SITTING BEHIND BARS AND NOT MY SON ... THE FATHER IS A REAL PEICE OF WORK AD WE CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT DCF GAVE THIS FATHER TEMPORY CUSTODY OF THE BABY !
THIS ON RIGHT HERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER BLACK EYE FOR DCF !
TRUST ME .. PLEASE DO NOT PASS JUDGMENT ON MY SON YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM .. I WOULDNT WANT ANYONE DOING THIS TO YOUR CHILD . FIRST THINGS FIRST I DONT BELIVE ANYTHING I HEAR AND EVERYTHING I SEE FOR MY SELF .. I AM NOT A STUPID MOTHER BY NO MEANS . AN IM NOT JUST TRYING TO PROTCET MY CHILD IM BACKING HIM 110% BECAUSE ITS ALL GOING TO COME OUT IN THE WASH !
I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AS WELL WHEN I PRAY FOR MY SON EVERYNIGHT TO BE ABLE TO COME HOME .. THEY HAVE SLANDERD HIS NAME SO WHAT CHANCE AT LIFE DOES MY INNOCENT CHILD HAVE ?
IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW YOU .. AND THATS ALL FINE AND GOOD IF YOU STILL BELIEVE THE FLIPPEN NEWS ! BUT IM TELLING YOU THEY GOT YOU FOOLED
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE SOME ONE AND MY SON HAS A CLEAR HEART !
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME IN READING THIS ..
I COULDNT BELIVE MY EYES WHEN I READ WHAT ALL EVERYBODY ON THIS WACKED OUT SITE HAS BEEN SAYING ABOUT MY SON !
THATS THE DIFFERANCE SOME BELIVE IN THE DEVIL AND ALL HIS EVILNESS AND SOME LIKE ME BELIEVE IN GOD ! AND KNOW THE DIFFERANCE !
Becky
you do not need to reply to me at all cause i really dont need it .. i have just lost my father in aug and my mother in march i really dont need anymore heartache or to be talked to like were a peice of shit by peopel we dont know but out of the goodness of my heart i felt i needed to clear this up and tell you all that my son shannon pike is not a monster or a child abuser .. he is your tipical 20 yr old boy that loves life and can not wait for his own child to be born very soon .. that is going to be a blessing we have something wonderfull to look forward to besides getting shannon out of jail and back home with his loving family where he blongs ...
god bless each an every one of you and i pray to god that none of you have to go through with your children what im haveing to go through with mine ... is heartbraking when your child gets accused of something they didnt do .
i pray you never have to go through anything like this .
that goes for loosing your parents and then thinking your going to loose your son too ...
by the way the baby is just fine nothing is wrong with her she is playing an riding her bike and loving life she just wants to be back home with her mommy and shannon just like shannon wants to be home with us ... and with them too .
if you can find it in your hearts will you please pray for my family ??
thank you !!

Hey TJ, maybe you can talk to Tom about adding a spell-check to his site?
Checking my own post spell-check got 50 hits in her text. Not that we all don't mis-spell things occasionally, or that spell-check is infallible but, FIFTY?!
If you want people to take you seriously, I've found it best to at least try to look intelligent.
On the plus side, she found the Caps-Lock button halfway through.
On the minus side, she still hasn't figured out what those annoying "Shift" buttons on her keyboard are for.
Maybe someone can explain them to her?
She's right over here....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12204802

Oh, [MENTION=4295]Robynne[/MENTION], thanks SO MUCH for bumping this. I missed it the first time around.
/wipes tear from eye.
Looks like the courts found him QUILTY!

I'm guessing that Becky didn't come back and eat some crow, even though she seemed to expect Imp Queen to do so. . . .

This was great and shocking he is in Jail. I guess mom forgot to come back and Update us. :rolleyes2:

Classic D'D. The reason I joined in the first place. I wish we still got hate mail like that.

When I started lurking around the DD this is one of the first things I read. It has stuck with me ever since and I loved revisiting it today. Priceless!!!

Back