• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
"During a Thursday afternoon press conference, authorities released names and videos of those arrested during the multi-day "Operation Back 2 School III." Harris County Precinct 1 Constable’s Office and Houston Police led the effort involving nine local agencies and the U.S. Secret Service."

"Officers specifically trained by the FBI for this type of operation used online personas to pose as minors on social media apps. They later arrested eight men they say tried to meet with what they believed were people under age 17."

"Among those arrested is Shawn Paul Robinson, a UTMB Galveston surgeon, and Patrick Ryan Craig, a registered sex offender. According to court documents, in 2005 Craig was sentenced to eight years confinement in TDCJ for attempted sexual performance by a child."

"All eight men are charged with Online Solicitation of a Minor. Court records show Robinson and Craig have made bond. Authorities told KHOU 11 as of Thursday afternoon, most of the other men arrested in this operation had also bonded out of jail."

"If convicted, the men face between two to twenty years in prison."

OPERATIN-BACK-TO-SCHOOL-2.jpg

It's a good thing that these scumbags are exposed. Expose 'em all!

On a personal note, I had a professor nabbed by an FBI decoy a few years ago. I had a religion-related class with the guy, and he was nice and intelligent, with some brashness. I wasn't close with him necessarily, but I remember going to his office twice to ask for his advice on school and non-school projects. He was also active in the local "music scene" (in quotes because it was a dearth, but I won't go into that now).

Then this happened about 10 months after I had completed the class, nearing the time I graduated, and it was shocking. He thought she was 15, while he was in his 50s. It certainly knocked some wind out of the community, because a popular, charismatic sociology professor in a small town was arrested for something like this. Revolting!

There was no "scandal" per se because the local and state press was selective about how they would report it, and did not want to give the college a bad reputation due to one man's actions. Therefore, there was nothing to follow and no suspense. I looked it up later and saw that he was, in fact, found guilty.

All eight of these (at best) mediocre men, and this professor, knew better.

Latest posts

Back