• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Athena

Buzzkill.
Seriously? Not worthy of a phone call? I'm surprised she didn't text it. :p

Mom E-mails Murder Confession to Son

YOKOHAMA -- A mother and two of her children were found dead in her home here after she e-mailed her eldest son and told him she had killed his brother, police said.

Police said the 41-year-old woman sent an e-mail message to her 20-year-old son living in Tochigi Prefecture, saying, "I've killed (your) brother."

The 20-year-old alerted police, who raced to the mother's home in Yokohama's Midori-ku and found four people collapsed inside. The four were identified as the 41-year-old woman, her 13-year-old second son, her 10-year-old daughter, and her 1-year-old third son.

The two boys had already died by the time police arrived. The mother and her daughter were taken to hospital unconscious, but they were expected to live, police said.

Police said it was likely the mother had attempted to kill the three children then commit suicide. Inside the home they found a suicide note saying, "I want all of us to go to heaven."

The second son was bleeding from the stomach and a knife was lying next to his body, police said.

Investigators said the woman had lived with her three children. She had reportedly been attending hospital to receive treatment for depression. Her second son and daughter had often skipped school to take care of their younger brother, police said.

Back