• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
The Walmart cart return fella was in for a shock when he went to collect the carts from the return pen. Woven in the carts was a 6 ft Rat snake. He was very lucky it wasn’t a venomous species like the rattler snakes found in Texas. He let out a loud scream and a local deputy on patrol responded.

[GALLERY=media, 1257][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 1256][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 1255][/GALLERY]

There is a rest stop on the freeway when driving from Western Washington to Eastern. It has a big warning sign "Caution: Rattlesnakes", but you can't see it when you drive in, only when you are exiting the restrooms. First time I stopped there, I was reluctant to walk back to my car.

There is a rest stop on the freeway when driving from Western Washington to Eastern. It has a big warning sign "Caution: Rattlesnakes", but you can't see it when you drive in, only when you are exiting the restrooms. First time I stopped there, I was reluctant to walk back to my car.

F**k that. I'd be holding it until I found someplace where there are no snakes period :eek:

Back