• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Tennessee man allegedly killed his 76-year-old mother over the weekend and asked his co-workers to take pictures of him at work to help form an alibi, according to police.

John Ralph, 51, was attempting to flee the country on Saturday when U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents and the U.S. Marshals Service cornered him at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, nearly 300 miles from the Tennessee home he shared with his mother.

He was charged with first-degree murder in the death of Edith Betty Ralph, who, he'd said repeatedly, was "driving him crazy."

"Ralph lived with his mother and had already made numerous statements to friends and family that his mother was driving him crazy," the Clayton County Sheriff's Office said in statement.

Police discovered the woman's body on Saturday at their shared home in northeast Tennessee. She died from severe head trauma and several gunshot wounds, police said.

John Ralph previously had asked co-workers to photograph him at work in case something "happened to his mother."

"The night of Mrs. Ralph’s murder, John asked co-workers to take pictures of him at work saying that if anything happened to his mother he would need an alibi," the sheriff's office said.

Man, Hartsfield is a bitch. I bet they caught him running between Concourse C and Concourse A trying to make a ten-minute connection after missing the shuttle.

LOL!

Not only that, but he was arrested by deputies of the worst Sheriff in Georgia. Hell he may be the worst in the Nation. His name is Victor Hill. And he has been involved in numerous scandals.

The last one I know about is when he shot a side ho in the gut while they were in an empty house around 2 AM. Ol' Vic's excuse was that he was showing her his gun handling skillz when the gun went off.

And yet, the morons of Clayton County keep re-electing this turd.

Back