• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
2im1c7s.jpg

FL - Evelyn Mora, 25, was arrested after her 3-year-old twins were found living in a filthy home overrun with insects and littered with moldy food, beer bottles, feces, and drugs.

A passing driver found one of the boys walking alone in a drainage ditch around 8 a.m. Sunday. He was dirty and covered in insect bites.

The boy told deputies he lived on Palmetto Court. They found the door of the home wide open.

The deputy knocked, and the boy's brother came to the door. Multiple calls inside the home finally got Mora to the door. She said she was sleeping and must have left the door unlocked.

She told deputies she's been in the home with the boys for about four months, but they were without electricity for several weeks and without running water.

Deputies found beer bottles strewn around the boys' bedroom. Moldy pizza slices lined a bookshelf and cigarette butts were all over the floor.

The kitchen had dead roaches all over the floor, moldy food in the microwave and spoiled food in the sink.

Only a 12-pack of beer was in the refrigerator.

While deputies were looking around, one of the boys grabbed a ketchup packet off the floor and squeezed it into his mouth.

Another room had human feces wiped on the doors, a bathtub was filled with dirty, brackish water and cocaine was found in a room with children's DVDs and toys.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=18833&z=3

Can't feed the kids or keep them clean but beer and cocaine? Yessss sirrr eeee always cold beer in the fridge and cocaine within arms reach! Guess we know where her welfare money gets spent. :diablo:

... "I guess I left the door open" ... Someone from this bitches family needed to step in long before this had to happen. Someone needed to smack this bitch senseless. *sigh* Beer and drugs... I hope those children learn what a real house ends up being.

Pretty bad when even the roaches are dead on the floor due to no food hmm or as it they died of coke OD either way that is pretty bad when they can not survive.

I too hope these kids get a real home and find real love.

People who don't want to take care of their children have no business getting pregnant. They should be sterilized. Children are a precious gift from god and should be treated as such. They don't ask to be brought into this world and they certaintly don't ask to be abused, murdered, mistreated and basically ignored. There should be a way to determine what kind of parent a person will make before they are allowed to breed!:mad:

Well those seem like better times in puerto rico before she was a filthy junkie, she likley could aford a bikini and be a good mom to her kids, now all she can aford is her adictions... uggg, disgusting.

This pick is heart breaking

"My 3 loves KEVIN JOSUE and VALERIA"

People who don't want to take care of their children have no business getting pregnant. They should be sterilized. Children are a precious gift from god and should be treated as such. They don't ask to be brought into this world and they certaintly don't ask to be abused, murdered, mistreated and basically ignored. There should be a way to determine what kind of parent a person will make before they are allowed to breed!:mad:
They have life like baby dolls that record how well the "parents" treat it. These robots cry untill the parent either goes through the steps of feeding it, changing its diapers, or gentlely cradling it. If the parent allows the neck to snap back it wails. After a week test period the baby can be taken back to the factory where they tell the caretaker how well they are suited to treat a real baby; pulling information from a chip inside the plastic baby about how long it was left crying, it's missed feeding, how many times the neck was let back, etc. etc. If you treat it poorly enough the baby simulates dying.

Maybe more people should be encouraged to try these things out before they make real kids. An incentive from the state perhaps?

Or, at the end of the test period, if the faux parent fails, the doll explodes.

No, at the end of the test period, if the faux parent fails - the faux parent explodes! Thereby preventing accidental breeding in the future! :D

Stories of child abuse makes me wonder if there are stats out the that correlate to an increase in neglect to children that are genetic deviations to what the caretaker is. In other words I expect there to be a positive correlation between neglect and difference between the children and the parent, or guardian.

Back