• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 31-year-old man who was on parole for sex crimes against children was arrested in Torrance after he was accused of sexually assaulting a student on a playground, police said.

Dalan Johnson of Los Angeles was arrested Friday on suspicion of sexually assaulting the girl at Lincoln Elementary School, Torrance police said.

The girl told her parent after school that she was sexually assaulted in the morning on the playground, who then reported the assault to the Torrance Unified School District, police said.

After an investigation, and after reviewing surveillance footage, officers said Johnson was on the campus for less than a minute.

When I was in 5th grade we had a class assignment to come up with an idea or invention...mine was a sort of penal colony, we were learning about Georgia/Australia at the time, but on the moon.
For the worst criminals..they try to escape? Who cares it’s space, they won’t get far...

I still think I had something there...there’s no curing SO especially Tier 2-3...What we’re doing now isn’t working.

When I was in 5th grade we had a class assignment to come up with an idea or invention...mine was a sort of penal colony, we were learning about Georgia/Australia at the time, but on the moon.
For the worst criminals..they try to escape? Who cares it’s space, they won’t get far...

I still think I had something there...there’s no curing SO especially Tier 2-3...What we’re doing now isn’t working.
That's sort of the idea behind the 1966 scifi novel "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress", great read, I just finished it a couple of weeks ago.

A registered sex offender was sentenced Monday to 15 years to life in prison after he pleaded no contest to sexually assaulting a 6-year-old girl at an elementary school playground in Torrance, authorities said.

Dalan Anthony Johnson, 32, of Torrance, pleaded to one count of forcible lewd act upon a child under the age of 14, and admitted the assault took place during a second-degree burglary, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said.

Johnson was on parole and was still wearing an ankle bracelet when he walked onto the campus of Lincoln Elementary School on March 28 and assaulted the child, prosecutors said.

Johnson was previously convicted of a lewd act on a child under 14 in 2015, then of indecent exposure with a prior lewd act conviction in 2016, according to prosecutors and the Megan’s Law website.

Back