• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

rebl1128

Honored Guest
Woman drove wrong way on two freeways before fatal crash, CHP says
NJw1lDK.jpg

At least 17 people reported a woman was driving the wrong way on two freeways before she allegedly barrelled head-on into another vehicle in Diamond Bar, killing six, the CHP said Thursday.

California Highway Patrol officials said the 911 callers reported seeing the vehicle on the 57 and 60 freeways early Sunday morning. Police said witnesses told them the car driven by Olivia Carolee Culbreath appeared to be going more than 100 mph.

“They were describing the vehicle, saying it was going the wrong way at a high rate of speed,” CHP Officer Rodrigo Jimenez said. “But we’re still asking for witnesses to call us.”

Culbreath, 21, was charged Thursday with six counts of murder for allegedly driving a red Chevrolet Camaro the wrong direction on the 60 Freeway before smashing into a Ford Explorer, according to the Los Angeles County district attorney's office.

[...]
Authorities said they found evidence suggesting Culbreath was driving under the influence of alcohol at the time. But Sarah Ardalani, a spokeswoman for the district attorney's office, said no DUI-related charges had been filed.

[...]
Culbreath and Joel Cortez, the driver of a third vehicle caught in the crash, were the only survivors. Four family members in the Explorer, who all died, were identified as Gregorio Mejia-Martinez, 47; Leticia Ibarra, 42; Jessica Jasmine Mejia, 20; and Ester Delgado, 80.

Culbreath's passengers -- her sister Maya, 24; and a friend, Kristin Melissa Young, 21 -- were also killed.

Culbreath remained hospitalized and in custody Thursday in lieu of $6-million bail, the district attorney’s office said. Ardalani said it was unclear when Culbreath would be well enough to attend her arraignment in court. She is in the hospital jail ward at L.A. County-USC Medical Center.

At 17, she was convicted of drunk driving in San Bernardino County, Department of Motor Vehicles officials said. State records also show she was cited for traffic violations at least two other times.

[...]
If convicted of the murder charges, Culbreath would face a maximum sentence of life in state prison.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...-calls-20140213,0,4741621.story#ixzz2tIiH9Z00

Damn, how's the Camaro?

Don't flame me, I have said it a MILLION times I abhor drunk drivers and I think she should be charged with first degree murder, she has a previous conviction and obviously knows that it's wrong therefore in my mind it's premeditated because she chose to drink, drive and put lives in danger.

Damn, how's the Camaro?

I'm sure it's just bitchin'.

I agree that repeat DUI offenders who's actions result in fatalities should face first degree murder charges. They are a menace and danger to society, and they know damn well what they're doing is wrong.

Maybe it's becos I don't drive and if I did I wouldn't do it completely shit faced but how in the HELL do you end up going the wrong way on the damn freeway? Wait wait wait never mind my husband has almost done it sober so I damn sure know it can happen drunk. That being said too bad the little bitch didn't learn her lesson at 17 and had to kill a bunch of innocent people just to quit her of her irresponsible ways. Fuck her.
She deserves the guilt the self hate the public loathing and every single minute of every single day that she has to spend in jail. You don't have to drive drunk. Period. No one does ever. There are ways to avoid this. Call a Taxi use the car service Uber, Triple A anything but getting behind the wheel drunk. Such an avoidable tragedy.

Dude, the other day, I took a few shots before hubs and I left to go dance. On the way there, I was in the passenger seat and kept telling him that I didn't know how drunk drivers drive drunk. I'm sitting in the fucking passenger seat and looking out the windshield and kept getting scared that someone was coming into our lane that I just stopped looking and just stared at my husbands face the entire drive to the club.

Maybe it's becos I don't drive and if I did I wouldn't do it completely shit faced but how in the HELL do you end up going the wrong way on the damn freeway? Wait wait wait never mind my husband has almost done it sober so I damn sure know it can happen drunk. That being said too bad the little bitch didn't learn her lesson at 17 and had to kill a bunch of innocent people just to quit her of her irresponsible ways. Fuck her.
She deserves the guilt the self hate the public loathing and every single minute of every single day that she has to spend in jail. You don't have to drive drunk. Period. No one does ever. There are ways to avoid this. Call a Taxi use the car service Uber, Triple A anything but getting behind the wheel drunk. Such an avoidable tragedy.

I was trying to find her facebook page where they got all those selfies. I ended up finding her sister's page. Apparently, she killed her sister in the car accident. And, there are rumors going around that she (the driver) had just had a baby a week prior to this accident.

Like...wtf are you doing out getting shitfaced when you got a week old baby at home?!?!

I was trying to find her facebook page where they got all those selfies. I ended up finding her sister's page. Apparently, she killed her sister in the car accident. And, there are rumors going around that she (the driver) had just had a baby a week prior to this accident.

Seriously?? This girl needs to get a grip. I'm sure she'll get her chance in prison.

I haven't been able to confirm it, but the sister she killed has 2 children and a husband. There was an image of her older sister holding a baby (which I think is Olivia's baby) but no comments point it out.

I haven't been able to confirm it, but the sister she killed has 2 children and a husband. There was an image of her older sister holding a baby (which I think is Olivia's baby) but no comments point it out.

You found the right profile. It sounds like the sister, maya, was getting ready to get married and had a son and possibly a daughter another son :( and their father just died a few years ago. They have at least one older brother too. So sad all around :(

Last edited:
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2018/05...wrong-way-crash-on-60-freeway-in-diamond-bar/

.DIAMOND BAR, Calif. -- (KTLA) -- The driver in a horrific high-speed, wrong-way crash that left six people dead — among them the driver’s sister — along the 60 Freeway in Diamond Bar four years ago pleaded no contest to several counts of murder on Tuesday, prosecutors said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sg...y-dui-crash-that-killed-6-in-diamond-bar/amp/

Culbreath, now 25, is scheduled to be sentenced Sept. 7 in Department 108 of the Foltz Criminal Justice Center. She will be making a statement in court, Sheahen said.

Culbreath faces either 15 years or 30 years in a state prison depending on the evidence presented to the court at sentencing, according to Sheahen. The judge agreed to hear Culbreath and determine the sentence.

Even at max sentence the 30 years is unaccetably short for the number of victims she had as well as her previous DUI issues.
It should be life behind bars.
Long maxxed out sentences served consecutively is what she should be staring at.

If she gets out at age 56, she still has plenty of time to get drunk and kill more people.

Press photo from the accident scene that's usually cropped found here -
1392052019000-USA-NOW-still.jpg

And yeah that's blood smeared all over the inside drivers door.

Fuck that bitch, she deserves everyday of that thirty years and more.

Side note - I keep seeing in photos of her where she's always seems to be in a wheelchair. Does anybody know if she became a paraplegic? I fucking hope so.

Back