• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Newly released video shows the moment two children were rescued at a gas station by police from a carjacking suspect in Oklahoma last month.

The Tulsa Police Department said in a Facebook post the incident happened on Jan. 11, when officers received a call about a stolen vehicle that was believed to have two children inside.

A woman later told police her two children, ages four and five, were in the car when she was inside the store and that she did not see who took the car.

Im weird, I will let my 10yo stay home alone for a little bit, but I wont let him wait in the car... even with it locked.. I don't like it. Running in store directly across street from my house I will, but to run in the grocery store, nope... even if its for 3 things
My 9 yr old can stay home no problem...but not in the car. I'm like you...it's odd but at least at home he's able to protect himself. We live in the country, he's 9 and can shoot/handle a rifle better than most adults...so at the house I know he knows what to do.

Why do people continue to leave their children in the car. I can't even.

Four and five year olds aren't babies ... My kids used to beg me to let them stay in the car so they could finish listening to songs when everything was AM/FM radio ! and not portable. I always said yes ... told them not to get kidnapped ... locked them in. I think the better question is ... why do people continue to steal cars ??? That is the real problem.
Post automatically merged:

Im weird, I will let my 10yo stay home alone for a little bit, but I wont let him wait in the car... even with it locked.. I don't like it. Running in store directly across street from my house I will, but to run in the grocery store, nope... even if its for 3 things

Yeah ... not at the grocery store, my kids isn't going to learn a thing sitting in the car and who the heck is going to carry the bags ... me ???

Last edited:
Back