• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Kitty

~KITTY!
Bold Member!
Not one but two angry notes via Myspace:
in response to the Alicia Hartner controls the minds of men
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=254628581

I am Doyle palmer's sister! My name is iane Forgrave and i want to ask why all of you people just take what you hear from other sources and just run with it.And you also you go to people's myspaces and post links to them for everyone to go to. Also there is no reason to involve my niece and nephews with this shit the way you people are. Do any of you even care about the fact that they are kids and it has nothing to do with them. Why put them in the middle of this shit.They are kids and they don't need this shit. There already going through enough with all of this shit happening right now. That is there dad and he didn't do this horrible crime. Sooner or later the truth will come out and everyone will know he didn't this and then all of you will have a lot to say then i hope. U know that it is wrong that they have pic of Doyle and his 18 month son posted on this sight. There is no reason for that. Fell free to message me back. Also just to let you know he is the single father of 4 kids. So when people post shit they need to check there info and make sure that it is right. Thank you so very much.......

P.s I also want to state that Doyle has very much love and support from friends and family who believe in him and love him

And #2
dont go looking on my fuckin page...this shit is none of ur concern. u people have nothing better to do! its fucked up u people use a picture of doyle with MY son.
why would u ever involve a baby!!! get a life!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=137681367

Ms Kitty,
Oh, how she got bent out of shape by your lil' o post, spreading "love" to the masses!

I do so enjoy reading, about the replies members get!

Why is it that every single letter received is about how their family member is innocent, the press got it all wrong, and that not one single member can spell??? Ugh, I feel like I am translating gibberish reading these half the time. I am a product of the public school system so we can't blame it on that.

Why is it that every single letter received is about how their family member is innocent, the press got it all wrong, and that not one single member can spell???

That's cool talk. Correctly spelling and presenting oneself in an intelligent manner, isn't cool.

If that is "cool", I'll settle for being a "nerd".

Gilbrit the Nerd...
Has a nice ring to it!

That's cool talk. Correctly spelling and presenting oneself in an intelligent manner, isn't cool.

If that is "cool", I'll settle for being a "nerd".

Gilbrit the Nerd...
Has a nice ring to it!

i'm with you. i'm a geek and proud of it. :)

~ceisdsgil

Standard Thought Disclaimer:
These are *my* thoughts. IF you do not like them, Tough! Put on your big girl panties and learn to deal with it.

Heh. Yeah, we got mail. Check it:

On 09/12/2008 Nicole wrote:

Seriously u guys have nothing better to do then write about people. You guys
have NO clue on whats going on!!! Why in the world would u use a picture of my
son on here??? U could of used a single picture of Doyle by himself. What is
wrong with u people??? Take that picture of my son off here or or I am seeking
legal actions. U didnt have my permission to use a picture of him and he is a
minor so u cant. So take it off or you will be dealing with my lawyer!

Had she asked nicely, I'd have immediately pulled the pic with her kid in it. Actually, I hadn't wanted to use that shot at all because of the child in it, but it was the only decent headshot of Doyle I could find and cropping the kid would have made the picture look weird. But she was a bitch about it. So I wrote back:

Nicole,
Y'know, had you asked nicely, I would have been more than happy to remove the picture of your son. But when you come in here all screaming and hateful, it's time for a little lesson in Public Domain.

Go ask your attorney what public domain means. Then ask him about the laws pertaining to photos on the internet that are posted on public websites by parents of minor children.

That's right, Nicole. Your babydaddy posted that picture on his public Myspace, so there is no law against my using it. By posting the picture of his child in a public space, he gave his implicit permission for pictures of his child to be used and published in news sources, since he got himself in the news.

I'd have been glad to take that one down and exchange it for a picture of Doyle alone (if I had one, which I don't or I would have used it), but noooo, you're gonna threaten legal action and get all bitchy up in here.

Bring it. Get your attorney to send us a cease and desist letter. Shouldn't cost you more than a few hundred bucks to have done, since he or she will need to locate us first.

Or, you can ask nicely and supply me with a pic of just Doyle, and I'll be nice back and take the picture of your kid off our site. He is just adorable, by the way.

Love in Christ,
Imp

And get this. She'd disabled her email account, too. I tried it three times from various accounts, thinking maybe she just had us blocked. Nope - her account is DOWN. So apparently she's just gonna demand shit and not discuss it.

So I left the picture up. Morbid was gonna put a monkey head on the kid, but then he decided we'll just wait and see what she does next. I doubt seriously she knows how to certify a letter or spell "litigation".

Last edited:
go ImpQueen!...

why do people get all defensive about stuff like this, when they are often times the cause of it? i know she wasn't, but omg it's a picture... it wasn't like the picture was defaced or it was posted to embarrass the child. i don't get it...

~ceisdsgil

These are *my* thoughts. IF you do not like them, Tough! Put on your big girl panties and learn to deal with it.

go ImpQueen!...

why do people get all defensive about stuff like this, when they are often times the cause of it? i know she wasn't, but omg it's a picture... it wasn't like the picture was defaced or it was posted to embarrass the child. i don't get it...

~ceisdsgil

Shadow, I think the reason why 'babymamma' is angry about the use of the photo is the context of the case-ie daddy's up on a murder charge.. I'm with Imp, had she not been a hose beast...

Imp, she seems to excel at disconnecting & reconnecting.. her myspace was deleted and it's back up again too.. /shrug It's sad when a person is so inept at being inept.

Shadow, I think the reason why 'babymamma' is angry about the use of the photo is the context of the case-ie daddy's up on a murder charge.. I'm with Imp, had she not been a hose beast...

Imp, she seems to excel at disconnecting & reconnecting.. her myspace was deleted and it's back up again too.. /shrug It's sad when a person is so inept at being inept.

Ah.. thank you for explaining it to me, so that i can ..understand.

if her myspace is there, then not, then there, then not, it might still be a server issue, but it could also be here, trying to decide whether or not to keep it..

*shrugs* yep, inept at being inept ... = sad.

~ceisdsgil

These are *my* thoughts. IF you do not like them, Tough! Put on your big girl panties and learn to deal with it!

Back