• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

RisottoGroupon

Former baby Future ghost
Hey all its Riss,

This is my first time posting so take it easy on me :p I tried searching for this even though it's a bit old so if I'm mistaken my apologies.

"The names of two officers involved in the shooting of three children in Hugo, OK have been released over a week after the tragic incident took place.
Hugo Police Department detectives Billy Jenkins and Chad Allen have been identified as the officers who opened fire on a vehicle driven by William Devaughn Smith, 21, whom they suspected of robbing a pizza shop. The bullets struck three of the four children sitting in the back seat."

https://www.ebony.com/news/community-outraged-after-police-shoot-3-children-in-the-head/

Police claim they began shooting because Smith was attempting to run them over with his truck, but many dispute this argument, saying officers simply could have moved out of the way rather than opening fire, especially into a vehicle containing children. It should also be noted that officers were in plain clothes that day, meaning Smith very well may not have known the two men approaching him with guns were police.

Dirty cops.

Hey all its Riss,

This is my first time posting so take it easy on me I tried searching for this even though it's a bit old so if I'm mistaken my apologies.

"The names of two officers involved in the shooting of three children in Hugo, OK have been released over a week after the tragic incident took place.
Hugo Police Department detectives Billy Jenkins and Chad Allen have been identified as the officers who opened fire on a vehicle driven by William Devaughn Smith, 21, whom they suspected of robbing a pizza shop. The bullets struck three of the four children sitting in the back seat."

https://www.ebony.com/news/community-outraged-after-police-shoot-3-children-in-the-head/

Congrats on your first thread!

Last edited:
View attachment 23371
William "Hurry the fuck up with the money, I got kids waitin" Smith

Good news is, all the kids are out of the hospital

He looks like JB Smoove after a rough weekend :oops:

Back