• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
auboe9.jpg

That mugshot has me over here like:

A Warren woman will spend less than 30 days in jail for having sexual contact with a dog.

Amber Finney was sentenced to 180 days in jail, 120 of which were suspended, after pleading no contest to a bestiality charge on Thursday. She also received credit for the 33 days in jail she already served.

She will also be on probation for five years and can’t have animals at that time, according to court records.

WKBN received a video from a viewer showing a woman participating in a sex act with a dog and brought it to police. The video had been posted on social media, according to viewers.

Police then began an investigation.

Police said Finney initially told them that the video was fake.

After her arrest last month, she told police that someone drugged her drink at the time when the video was made and she couldn’t remember what happened.

Last summer, Warren became the first Ohio city to make bestiality illegal.

Under the new law, the crime is considered a misdemeanor but would allow for the removal of the animals until the end of the investigation or trial.

http://wfla.com/2017/05/11/ohio-woman-sentenced-for-sex-acts-with-dog/

Kind of rough for her if she really was drugged and didn't know what she was doing. That was some drug. How can you not even vaguely remember sex with a dog? My skeptic-o-meter is running high.
I hope she's rethinking how she parties.
A sex act could be someone putting something on her vagina and having the dog lick it. I could see a drugged up person not realizing what was happening or not remembering. GHB has a hell of a memory loss effect. Or she could just be disgusting.

@Caligirl90
The article says "video from a viewer showing a woman participating in a sex act with a dog."
That implies she was doing a conscious act.
I'm leaning toward disgusting.
If we are lucky she'll visit The Demon with her side of the story.:woot:
I don't think it means it could only be something she was actively doing to the dog, but that is in the possibilities. Until it's described by the court, I guess we won't know. I am certainly not going to go looking for it, but it says it was posted online, so it's probably out there somewhere.

Let me start with I personally find this to be really gross. Having said that, I dont understand why this is a crime when we legally do much worse to animals all the time. The dog cant consent to sex, neither can a cow but that doesnt stop anyone from impregnating the cow over and over so we can have milk. The cow also cant consent to being separated from her babies, she cant consent to us eating her babies and neither can the babies. Animals cant consent to farm work. No consent when we use them for clothes.

I am not a crazy animal rights person but I dont really need to be to recognize hypocrisy. The dog was exploited and any sex act can not be consensual. We exploit animals all the time, and that is ok? But this is a crime?

Amber Finney has been dogged by legal troubles over the past couple of years, including finding herself on the receiving end of Ohio's first-ever bestiality conviction and now being hit with a bank robbery charge.

Finney, 35, who remains on probation stemming from her 2017 bestiality case, has been indicted by a grand jury on a single count of robbery.

The woman is accused of walking into the Chase Bank branch on West Market Street in Warren last month and handing a teller a note demanding cash.

Finney reportedly told the bank employee that 'she did not want to hurt her.'

According to police, the teller informed Finney that she could only dispense $1,000 at a time, reported WFMJ.

The woman allegedly accepted the money, and then walked out of the bank and made her way to the parking lot, where she was spotted meeting up with a man.

inney made headlines in 2017 when she pleaded no contest to a charge of bestiality under Ohio's newly enacted laws criminalizing sex with animals.

The conviction stemmed from a disturbing incident in which Finney, who has three paw prints tattooed on her left shoulder, was caught on video having a sexual encounter with a dog on New Year’s Day.

She was sentenced to six months in jail, of which she served 30 days, and was ordered to remain on probation through 2022.

In July 2018, Finney was arrested again on charges of obstruction official business, possession of drug abuse instruments and paraphernalia.

Back