• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Ohio teen has been placed in a medically induced coma after trying to break up a fight at his 19th birthday party on New Year's Day.

Matthew Gullat was celebrating with friends at a Fairfield Inn in Toledo, Ohio, when a fight broke out in the parking lot. Police said around 10 people were involved in the fight.

According to Gullat's cousin, Danielle Brown, 18, a male in a car became irate after she said hello to another passenger in the vehicle.

The male, whom a passenger referred to as 'Day Day', didn't calm down, asking: 'What they on?' before starting a fight with one of the males Brown was with.

Gullat then tried to intervene before being slammed to the group by the two males from the car.

The 19-year-old was then badly beaten, with a police report indicating that he was stamped on and kicked on the head and neck as he lay on the ground.

'Day Day' continued his assault until Gullat's girlfriend, Savannah Parker, intervened, and 'Day Day' then struck her on her back about three times, police said

Gullat's cousin, Danielle Brown then reportedly lay on Matthew's body to protect him as the suspects drove around a few times before fleeing the scene.

He is now 'fighting for his life' in a hospital intensive care unit, according to his mother Lisa Gordon. He suffered serious head injuries after the fight and was placed in an induced coma but has been showing signs of improvement.

Gullat's father, Hosey Gullat, told WTVG that he has 'cried so much' since the incident. Mr Gullat offered an update on his son's situation on Facebook early yesterday morning, saying he was able to speak with Matthew who is off his ventilator tubes.

'Matthew is still not able to move His left side But He does recognize us & has very slow speech. My son is going to need alot of therapy & rehabilitation that's gonna cost alot I'm being told.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...getting-beat-trying-split-birthday-fight.html
1546613236157.png
1546613250084.png

Last edited:
Again with the multiple assholes on one. You some badass motherfuckers if it takes 3 of you to get 1 person.

I know that I am a hypocrite when it comes to this very situation.

When my kids are looking at the World Star videos and two people or even a group is fighting (esp. when it females) I will say what is wrong with the people standing around or cheering the fight on, But honestly trying to break up a fight or intervene often ends up bad for that person.

Does anyone remember the guy at Mc donalds who tried to break up the girl fight and he got jumped.

So, no info on the suspects actual name, no info on the criminal investigation, no quote from law enforcement officials, nothing?

What dumbass wrote this article?
Post automatically merged:

Curious if there is any sort of aversion to provide police information regarding the crime out of fear that being a witness for authorities might result in injuries requiring suturing.

1699208332073.jpeg

MELVIN IVEY

Offense Information Fel Assault

Aggregate Sentence 4.00 HB86-1
Expected Release Date/Parole Eligibility Date 02/03/2023
TC/TT Sentence Expiration 02/03/2023
1699208470162.jpeg

DAVION BARRETT

FEL ASSAULT

Sentence Information

Aggregate Sentence 11.00 HB86-1
Expected Release Date/Parole Eligibility Date 07/18/2027

During the fight, Ivey picked up the victim, M.G., and dropped him on his head. Thereafter, appellant allegedly kicked M.G. in the head. As a result of the fight, M.G. suffered a fractured skull that led to the lifetime loss of half of his strength on the left side of his body, memory loss, and problems urinating.

https://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf/6/2021/2021-Ohio-2134.pdf

Barrett's appeal was denied.

Latest posts

Back