• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
ccording to WFMJ-TV, authorities responded to the Girard home the night of Aug. 30 after the boyfriend of the 18-year-old victim called 911.

"My girlfriend just came home from college and her mom didn't know, like, honestly – she accidentally shot her and we don't know what to do," he told the dispatcher, the news station reported.

Girard police told WFMJ that the mother, who wasn't expecting a visitor and is licensed to carry a concealed weapon, was frightened after hearing noises inside the house. Thinking an intruder was nearby, she grabbed her revolver and opened fire as someone rushed into her bedroom, WJW-TV reported.

That person was actually the woman's daughter, who was shot in the elbow, authorities told WJW. Emergency responders took the teen to a nearby hospital, where she was treated and later released, WFMJ reported.

Prosecutors have decided not to charge the mother in the incident, according to WJW.

So I get surprising your parents, but not in the middle of the night. Fuck if I had done that to my parents, I would have been shot too... only not in the elbow.

Of course I knew better, you don't sneak into a house with any ex-combat veteran. Especially any that have flashbacks to being in country.

Back