• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.10tv.com/article/ohio-haunted-house-suspends-actors-mock-rapes
akronfrightfest.jpg

Complaints from visitors about being pushed onto a mattress where actors simulated raping them at an "edgy" haunted house in northeast Ohio has led to the suspension of the actors involved.

The Akron Beacon Journal reports Akron Fright Fest owner Jeremy Caudill says he was "shocked and appalled" when he learned Monday what had happened over the weekend at his haunted house in Summit County's Springfield Township.

Some visitors complained to the newspaper they were injured by actors who shoved them. Two customers said they were pushed onto a mattress where actors simulated rape.

Caudill says he's still determining what happened and promises additional security and monitoring going forward.

Fright Fest is advertised as a hands-on experience with actors getting physical and swearing amid "risque scenes."

i thought the whole point of these ‘edgy/hands on’ haunted houses was to leave patrons traumatized??

This is a non-story, as the person that was experiencing simulated rape was a male. Move along, nothing to see here. :p

She said a male in her group was pushed down on a bed and an actor told him he was going to be raped despite his and her protests for the actor to stop.
″[He] was trying to get up at this point, but the actor pushed him back down,” she said in an email sent to area media. “He then started to hump my boyfriend with force.
“My boyfriend was struggling to get up.”

Some of these haunted houses are really good ... I never needed to be mock raped to have a good time in one, so who ever thought it would be a good idea to add them as part of the attraction is pretty bent.

That's a little more hardcore than most patrons actually want. Do whatever you want, but don't touch me or you might regret it. I mean, yeah, there's the bits with hands brushing you, etc. Mock rape, though, is way beyond just creepy. Imagine how triggering that might for some.

Of course, I also think it's just a little bit funny since it wasn't me that got mock raped. :D

Zombies
Ghosts
Ghouls
Hockey mask wearing Loners
are not your rapey denizens.

Vampires
Warlocks
Lycanthropes
these are you romantic stalker hybrids

Demons
Devils
Succubi and Incubi
rapey rapists that rape between meeting for coffee and going home.

Guy running the joint has no clue as to how to scare people.
Aliens
Dinner with James Woods
Locked in a room with Kanye
THAT is how to scare a person crapless!

Was it simulated rape or was some fucker getting his rocks off dry humpin folks? Doesnt sound like mere prank/scare to me.

Back