• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
Officer allegedly switched price tags
Woman resigns from Sanger department after her arrest at Denton store
2je48yv.jpg

A Sanger police officer resigned Monday morning after being arrested Sunday and accused of changing price tags on clothing in a Denton store.

Sanger Police Chief Curtis Amyx said Lisa Diane Kish, 33, was waiting for him when he arrived at work Monday.

“She handed me a letter with her resignation,” Amyx said.

Police officers who have been arrested traditionally are placed on paid administrative leave pending disposition of their cases.

Kish and another woman, Stephanie Grant, were shopping at Wal-Mart in Denton. Store employees allegedly observed the two women removing sale price stickers from some articles of clothing and placing them on other tags for clothing that was not on sale.

Two pair of pants and four pair of panties were involved. The four $3 pair of panties were placed together on a hanger and a 75-cent price tag applied for all four.
http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/drc/localnews/stories/DRC_kish_0623.310e9614.html

I hope the little bit she saved was worth losing her job over. Had to post this - Wal-Mart AND panties in one article!! Wa-Hoo!!

Back